Chapter 14

You walk down the stairs with Wild Card in her cheetah form, once you got down to the bottom step you glared at the old woman who stiffened at the side of you and Wild Card, "Where is he you fucken hag", you growl. "Wh-who", "Alejandro de Paz you old bitch", you sneer as you cut her off, she glared at you, "Why you little-!","(Y/n)~(Y/n)~(Y/n)~ did all our lessons not teach you anything", your gut dropped at the sound of his voice, never did you think you'd run into the bastard again. Slowly you turn to see the man, your former tormentor that assisted the doctor in whatever she ordered him to do, with a growl you cautiously begin to circle one another, "Oh, and Enyaba", Alejandro didn't bother looking at the old woman as his eyes stayed on your form, "stay out of this fight". Without any warning you launch yourself at him outside the nearest window, you both rolled outside on the ground kicking up dirt, you hissed as you landed a scratch on his cheek before pushing away, you both stood up on your feet, but you kept a crouched position like a cat waiting to make its next move.

Alejandro touched the scar on his cheek before smirking at the sight of blood on his finger, he brought his finger up tauntingly waving it on a "no-no" motion as if scolding a child, you couldn't help but instinctively snarl and growl at him as your feral nature slowly returned to you, "Bad kitty, you must be punished (Y/n)", Alejandro smirks before chains begin to form below him, you're barely able to dodge an attack when he suddenly launched his chains at you, "Bring it on you bastard!", you roar. "Wild Card base cheetah to lynx!", you command, "RAAAAA!", she roars and once you jump you're able to jump higher than usual while more chains sprouted from below you, "You made such beautiful developments (Y/n), you know doctor Dr de Dios has been missing you a lot, why not be a good kitty and return to her", he smirks as your anger shows through your body, "Fuck you", you hiss. Before you can make a move you felt chains wrap around your leg and yank on it, losing your footing you yelped when your face hit the ground. "Wild Card!", your next command was muffled as chains wrapped around your mouth, it painfully squeezed your jaw before more chains begin to wrap around your body, fear soon swallowed your body is your heart rate picked up and your breathing became erratic.

 Alejandro laughed before the chains dragged your body on the ground before slamming you into the nearest boulders, you choked out a cry when your leg was slammed into a sharp rock formation until finally, the chains lifted you high up in the air before slamming you back onto the ground. Everything began to hurt, and you could definitely tell that the stand was draining your physical strength.  But still, you weakly squirmed and struggled desperately as you recalled all those times assistant de Paz used his stand to chain you down so the doctor could go to work on slicing up your body, opening and sowing you back up repeatedly, drug after drug, knife after knife, and needle after needle. Tears begin to stream down your face as Alejandro rested a foot on your head, "Just let it go (Y/n), you know you can't win, be a good Kitty and come home", he hums as he puts pressure on your skull.

You hated it. You hated being chained down, this wasn't what you wanted to face yet. You weren't ready to face this monster again. Fear was something you hated feeling, it was something you didn't want to feel at all, but here you were crying like back then when you were in the facility. In that cage. As the chains tightened your panic began to rise as your vision momentarily fuzz over, "That's it, don't fight it anymore~", Alejandro purred, it was in that moment, the moment of desperation when you decided... You weren't going to be chained by these fears anymore. Wild Card roared as she changed into a tiger form before unleashing a frenzy of attacks at Alejandro, he was barely able to say what's before being pounced on, violent roars and growls erupted from your chest as you ripped off the chains before you punched Alejandro's job. Alejandro glared at you as you read your fists, eyes glowing a (e/c) color and hair a white blue, just as he was about to say something you didn't let him get the chance to speak, his goal was to take you back to that vile woman, and there was no way in hell you were going back. With a battle cry you launched yourself at him punching his nose to the loud crack, he has before he retaliated in kind throwing a right hook at your cheek, you didn't let that deter you I just grabbed the front of his hair and brought his face down onto your rising right knee, he choked on some of his blood before spitting it out, "Bound to Chains-!", he attempts to call out his stand only for you to tackle him down. With Hamon filled fists you release all your pent-up anger from all those years of torment on to him, you ignored the blood that splattered on to your face as you punched him repeatedly until he was wheezing. Standing up you panted, your hair was a mess with your bruised cheek, and a bloody nose with the split lip. Looking down at your hands you limped over to the "entrance" of the building, noticing how the village was really is cemetery, you continue to lock as you heard Alejandro yelling from behind you, as he came closer to you in a maddened frenzy you summoned Wild Card as you spun around and dug her large claws into his chest, he gas before blood run down his mouth. You leaned into his ear slowly, "I'm never going back", you declare before retracting wildcards claws and letting Alejandro fall to his knees.

"(Y/n)!", Mr. Joestar cries out at the state of you, "Oh, hey Mr. Joestar", you attempt to grin only two grown a bit from some body pains, "(Y/n), what happened?", Kakyoin ask of the others made their way over to you before seeing the dead body on the ground next to you, "Is that-", "Assistant Alejandro de Paz", you cut off Polnareff as you attempt to limp past them. "(Y/n), stop or you'll fall on your face", Jotaro sternly state standing in front of you, you only wave a hand at him,"Nah it's cool, I'll~", your words slur as your body tips to the side, "(Y/n)!", Kakyoin yelps as he catches your body, "My head feels light", you groan as Jotaro looks down at the old hag, "We should take her with us", he suddenly says. "You want to take her with us!? Are you serious?!", Polnareff exclaims, his face was in pure disbelief as Jotaro began to explain his reasons, "Sure am, we need to know how many more stand users are out there, what their powers are, and wherever DIO dug a for himself in Egypt, as well as what his powers is", you distantly agreed with him as Mr. Joestar tuned in to speak, "If we get the hag to tell us, it might finally give us the edge that we need, that's worth the risk of dragging her around". Kakyoin assisted in helping you with your balance as he had one of your arms around his neck well the other arm kept you in place at your hip, "I highly doubt that she's willing to share that information though", Kakyoin adds in as you nod in agreement, "We just need to use my Hermit Purple, I'll project everything she's thinking onto a TV screen", Mr. Joestar reviews, "Great idea, we'll hop over to the next town and use a TV there!", Polnareff excitedly states until you all hear an engine rev, "Hol horse you Sly bull!", "That's our car!", both Polnareff and Kakyoin shout as Polnareff gives chase, "Sorry boys and gal, I'm sticking with DIO after all catch y'all later, provided that y'all don't die by then that is! A little advice for you, you better put a bullet between the old lady's eyes real soon or else you'll find out how terrifying DIO really is, and you do not want that! See ya!", Hol Horse waves as he drives off.

"Does anyone know what he's talking about cuz I don't", Polnareff says as your mind begins to get all fuzzy, reality and common sense flowing out the window as you lean heavily on Kakyoin while pointing in the direction Hol Horse left, "Where is the pony going?", you slur out. "(Y/n), you okay there?", Mr. Joestar looks you over in concern, "¿Adonde vas el poni ?", you asked tearfully, reaching out in the direction the "pony" left you cried, "I'm sorry Pony! I didn't mean to kill the bad man! Come back!', Mr. Joestar raised a brow before he burst it out in laughter, "She must have taken a lot of damage to think like that!", "Isn't that bad!!??", Polnareff panicked as you hugged Kakyoin and bury your face in his shoulder, "Noriaki tell him I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare it away!", you cry as Kakyoin pat your back an attempt to comfort you, Jotaro furrowed his brows as he looked at you and kakyoin, "Did (Y/n) just call you by your first name?".

___________________________

So like as I was writing this, my  playlist hit this song: 

and while I was writing the part where reader explains her past (Chapter 12), this also coincidentally played: