the list.

A sea of tongue tied teenagers gasped in horror looking at the carnage that was exploding in the grounds of the hotel. Tom lunged for Harry, slamming him onto the ground with brute Force and proceeding to punch him until he was black and blue. "You God-damn Brit!" He screeched, delivering a fist to his face. Blood splattered everywhere almost ruining my dress. STRESSING on the almost. If some bitch actually got blood on my custom made dress, you bet your ass I'll loose my shit.

But this would probably be a good time to explain how in the utter hell this happened, hahaha lets rewind back a little shall we?

*Stares off into the distance to initiate a flashback*

EARLIER THAT NIGHT

"So, basically If I have one last night of freedom before I have to marry this dude."
EW imagine marrying Dill, he's like my brother EW.
"I'm going to go out with a bang!" I exhulted into the stratosphere with a goofy grin spread across my face. Yknow add some of my signature sardonic charm to liven this depressing situation up!

"Uh- I hate to break it to you, (Y/N) but don't you think your a little young to be talking like that?" Harry sarcastically commented, chuckling a little.
Do you think he's like... I don't know, not agreeing with me because like he might like me and doesn't want me chatting about marrying someone else because it makes him jealous?
Okay I'm really pushing it here, imma just shut up.

I lay down my cards, metaphorically. "I'm just being, y'know uh practical, pragmatic, practicable-" Oh look at me with a trio of alliterative adjectives, yes I just made Linguistic Devices my Biatch.

"Pessamistic?" he retorted, GOD how many times do I have to drill it into his pretty little head. I WILL BE WITH HIM FOREVER, THAT IS THE SAD FACT OF THE MATTER ACTUALLY MOVE ON HARRY MOVE ON.

"NO-shush," I began to rant,  "He's never going to break up with me, I'm going to be a sad little housewife for the rest of my life! I'm going to be like I don't know... y'know Elizabeth Taylor in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof? See I'm just going through the exact same problem!" I stopped to take a sip of my coke, then decided to take a swig from the neck of it to be more cooler.
I'm so sad.
So very, very, very sad.

"Like Harry, I'm unreal looking and he's super flipping hot and is really good at football and he won't even look at me and I won't leave him because he's my best friend and gahhhhhhh- I'M HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN."
I'm really not keeping it all together, he must think i've completely lost it.
I mean, he's not wrong. Its just i've kept this a secret for so long, had everything built up inside me and now he's making it all come out, don't at me for being unable to cope with it.

"Uh...I mean this in the nicest and most respectful way," He proceeded to clear his throat.
"YOU ARE EIGHTEEN, YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, YOU ARE GOING TO BREAK UP, YOU ARE GOING TO GO TO UNIVERSITY AND YOUR GOING TO BE WITH MANY GUYS or girls I mean I shouldn't assume...HE IS GOING TO BE WITH MANY GUYS, HE WILL COME OUT EVENTUALLY AND YOU WILL BE A PASSING THOUGHT WHILE HE IS MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE!"

"Look," "I know what you are saying but-" Why is he making this so difficult, I've made it so crystal clear Jason is fucking triggered-Jesus I need to stop with the random pop cultural references, i'm beginning to sound like a budget Veronica Lodge.
"I agreed to go to the Dance with you on the terms that you would accept my conditions, I'm going to be with him until he decides otherwise." If I had a dime for every time I'd have to reinstate this fact, I could pay Kim Kardashian to sort out my wardrobe. AGAIN WITH THE RANDOM POP CULTURE COMMENTS. STOP.

"But!" No he does not get to interject and throw the plan completely off course, FUDGE OFF.

"But nothing, just please, please understand."  Harry surrendered,  relaxed and slumped back into the chair.

"So, what are we going to do then?" He inquired, with a sly smirk that just made me unable to function. GAH.

"Okay so...i've-I've made a list..." I cleared my throat, opening the notes section of my phone.

"You made a what now?" OK being pretty can only get you so far in life, I was starting to get pissed off.

"I made a list! A LIST! DO YOU NOT HAVE EARS?"

Harry furrowed his brows and started to examine me head to toe, shaking his head.

"Im sorry, I didn't catch that- can you start that again?" his lips broke into a smile as I threw a napkin at him.

"Anyway- as I was saying. I made a list of stupid, illegal, rebellious shit I wanna do just to feel like a real, legit, 18 year old instead of this one dimensional, vapid dose. " I said this splurge of information all in one breath, Christ it made me sound like a shrieking weasel, I must seem insane to him.

"But you don't have to-" SHUT YOUR GOD-DAMN GORGEOUS MOUTH I AM TALKING.

"SHHH." Finally I silenced the bitch. "Okay first up i'm going to try an alcoholic beverage." What I do not know, maybe something tame like uh

*googles what Americans drink because I'm Irish and I highly doubt Americans drink WKD...actually do they? *googles* okay apparently not? What the hell do they drink? Aw forget it I'll just use my imagination*

I don't know maybe like a cocktail? Are they cool? Maybe I'll look a little pretentious or stupid. I don't want to look stupid, I want to look edgy and cool and grr. A f******g cosmopolitan isn't GRR oh my god I keep saying the eff word! WHO AM I ANYMORE.

Styles snapped me out of my trance. "I hate to break it to you, but it ain't prohibition era anymore, you can call it a drink." A drink, makes it sound so... ominous. I'm getting the chills.

Scrolling down on my phone, I come across point 2.

"Secondly" I announced, shaking from nerves and excitement. "I'm going to smoke! Only tobacco though because i'm a pussy and my body is a temple, and I don't want to burn that temple down if you catch my proverbial drift"
"Proverbial drift?" WHAT CRAP IS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH. GOD IM A WALKING, TALKING, BREATHING EMBARRASSMENT.
Before he could interject, he grabbed me by the hand and whisked me from my seat.
"Come on" he exclaimed, in that deep, crackling voice of his. He seemed ecstatic, like a jolt of energy has just flown through his veins.
"But I didn't finish the list!" I shrieked emphatically.
"I don't want you to tell me." He spoke, "It sucks the fun out of it, I want to be surprised by the next crazy scheme you plan as we go along, okay?"
I gulped, slightly scared. "Okay"