moriarity.

(T/W: Sexual Assault.)

The bell rang and while its' high pitched wailing would drive anyone insane, it signalled to me the start of something new.

I ventured out of my English class swinging my schoolbag over my shoulder and descended to the front gate to meet up with Dill and pitch the idea of ditching the dance.

Before I even reached the stairwell to the main hallway, Dylan Bates was running to me. A humongous grin plastered on his face.

"Y/N! I- I have to- to uh" he panted, clutching at his waist trying to regain breath.

"God, Dill are you really out of breath from running up the stairs? Aren't you supposed to be the athletic airhead of the school?"

Dylan shot me a glare, "I sprinted to you faster than the Flash! I think i'm allowed to-" I raised my eyebrows in disdain, right I get you're unfit now stop stalling and tell me what's going on.

"Okay so, you know the way earlier I was begging you to go with me to the Dance?" I rolled my eyes back into my head.

"Lemme guess you aren't going now!"
"Listen to me...remember that really hot guy in my Politics class? The one that comes over here from Immaculate Heart every day? Andrew Kim?"

No, not really- I don't mean to be hateful but I have the attention span of a goldfish.

"Oh my gosh! yeah!" I exclaimed with fake enthusiasm.

"Well he messaged me asking to meet up with him at the Diner tonight!" I'm going to ignore how crappy this is of him knowing that he doesn't know my involvement with the date or that I know Harry must have set this up and so is essentially standing me up because I love Dill and I am determined for this whole Harry thing and me to work out.

"That's amazing Dill, I'm so happy for you!"
"So...you aren't bummed about me miss-"

"No!" I interrupted, "Of course not!"

"Oh..." he said, slightly surprised, "I expected you to be a little annoyed considering I was annoying you for the entirety of Lunch."

"Why would I be annoyed! My boy is taking his first steps in accepting his sexuality and finding a man."

Dill smiled at me and pulled me into one of his signature bear hugs. "Thanks (Y/N) you don't know how much you mean to me."

Dylan Bates restores my faith in mankind, that not all of them are pigs and that there are genuinally sweet guys out there, I hope this date goes well for him he deserves it.

"Hey f**k buddies!" Matilda Moriarity, head cheerleader, head of the Dance committee, head of basically anything and patron saint of cold-heartedness and bitter sarcasm screamed at the top of her lungs across the hallway. "You want to shift some ass before I come over there and drag it to my porsche? Bitch if my make-up ends up looking like Divine's because I had to do it in ten minutes I will end you!"

I would take a bullet for Matilda, granted a nerf bullet but its' still a bullet.

"Coming!" I moved away from Dill's grip, "Text me how it goes okay!" and I planted a kiss on his cheek, "take that as a token of good luck."
He regained his grin, "Thanks (Y/N)."

Driving through the suburbs of Ohio, the wind blaring through my hair thinking about the dance, how amazing i'm going to look and Harry.

We stopped at a red-light and I was suddenly snapped back to reality, my hair tumbling back onto my face in a heap.

"So...cousin It," Matilda spoke in that 1940's Femme Fatale acerbic tone of hers.

"I'm sure you heard the rumours." So in a nutshell, Lisa Peters was at Jacob Forlian's house-party because his Mom and Dad were at their Beach-House in Miami and Mia Buckowski aka Satan herself was there watching on like the little byotch she is trying to dig dirt on everybody and anybody. So basically she saw Matilda, girl who's car i'm in? yeah her. She saw her sneak off to Jacob's bathroom with Tom Drake and this is bad because Matilda is with Miles, who Mia is tragically in love with ever since Kindergarden after he said she was pretty during parachute time. Now she sees him as a ticket to popularity and the Eagles, but Matilda isn't as shallow is that. She loves Miles more than I love Childish Gambino and I really love Childish Gambino... and that's what you missed on glee.