good girl, gone bad.

"Well" Matilda started, "I'm ecstatic for you, don't get me wrong but i'd rather die than sit here and watch you two nerds eat each others faces off so i'mma just skeet on out of here." Matilda strutted off like a model into the distance, looking back to blow me a kiss. "Love you (Y/N)" she screamed at the top of her lungs, I blew a kiss back as she faded off into the night.

Harry beamed when he saw me, a kind, genuine grin that made my heart beat 10 x quicker than it was supposed to, gave my stomach butterflies and turned my legs into jelly. God I need to get a grip of myself.

"Wow" He flirtatiously remarked ruffling his curly locks as he did, eyeing me up and down. "You look really uh- really...really nice." "Nice?" I looked the hottest I've ever looked in my frail little life and all you can say Harry is "really nice ?"

"I think you meant to say stunning there, Styles." Look reader, don't get me wrong I too am insecure (don't know what for ;) ) My skin isn't flawless, my hair isn't the prettiest I have a on and off relationship with my body.. Sometimes I love her and sometimes I wish I could change it all like every other teenage girl but y'know what. I LOOK FRICKING UNREAL TONIGHT so i'm not being pretentious, not being at all egocentric- it's fact.

Harry laughed, bearing his gums a little showing it was earnest and said, "God I forgot how much of a cocky bitch you are."
I liked the rapport we have, we aren't like the others y'know painfully being nice to each other because they are so terrified of saying something wrong and scaring the other away. Harry and I were so comfortable, we just took the piss out of each other.

"So what exactly are you supposed to be?" I inquired, he was wearing a blue  hawa- hawaai- Jesus hold on- Hawaien? *googles* Hawaiian t-shirt with flowers all on it but bloody. "An ugly, 50 year old Dad of 3 on Vacation at Disneyworld?" Hahaha suck on that!

Harry rolled his eyes and pointed at himself, "C'mon its' obvious." I shook my head. "Easily top 10 best movies ever made-" I continued to shake my head, "Alright okay- and you want to major in English like- bit of a fake (Y/N)" What is he talking about? Whatever he is, is connected to English? I'm so confused.

"Okay- alright" he cleared his throat, "Did my heart love til now? Forswear it sight, for i've never seen true beauty until this night."

"Jesus" I exclaimed, "stop your making me blush- would have never took you for the romantic type." I joked, it was obvious who he was.

"I'm leo- Leonardo di Caprio? Y'know Romeo in Romeo and Juliet! How-how did you not see that? Look at me like!" Harry started to frantically pull at his shirt as if to imply that it was blatantly obvious.

"Well...I mean you can't blame me you don't exactly look like him." I mean Leo had blonde hair, Harry was a brunette- the blonde is pivotal here so how was I supposed to know? Great I feel uncultured.

"This is the part where you go "because your not as good-looking as him" see I've got you all figured out." He mocked me flashing a cheeky grin- God how wrong he was.

I smirked and playfully ran a hand through his hair, "No- in fact I think you might be better looking." 

He began to stutter, stunned he adjusted his shirt collar, nervously creasing up- I've never seen him act this way before he usually is so calm and collected. Maybe he really did like me...like for real-for real and that everything he said in English wasn't just a crazy fever dream.

Harry placed his mask over his eyes and tightened it at the back, unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his skinny, slightly chiselled body. Not going to lie, It was the perfect frame. He was slightly ripped but not unbearably so, like the muscles weren't bulging out of him, it was subtle. God, I'm sounding like a serial killer. Basically what I'm trying to state is that yes- yes he was hot.

Harry slinked an arm around my waist, very suave making me blush uncontrollably, "You ready?" he piqued. It was a heavy question, one person works out its Harry and not Dylan I am literally and figuratively dead. There would be no coming back from it. I wouldn't be an Eagle, good-bye popularity and i'd quickly fall down to the bottom of the social-food chain.

"I know what your thinking" Harry spoke, interrupting my train of thought. "What if someone finds out? What if we get caught? F**k it (Y/N) life's too short- who gives a damn what happens?"

"I give a frick what happens Harry..." I answered, honestly. He looked at me as if to say "C'mon wise up." "But" I began, "I'm determined, for even just one night to see what it's like to be a normal teenage girl." For the last four years my entire life has been dictated by Dylan and what he wanted, how he wanted me to present myself as the perfect girl next door archetype so the other Football players would know that I was sweet and wholesome and would be so committed to Dylan there was no point in them trying to tempt me.

"Tonight i'm going to go fricking crazy!" I shouted into the stratosphere.

Styles laughed, "You're going to go crazy, are you now?" He stated sarcastically.

"Yeah!" I assured, "I'm going to- to drink! And maybe- I don't know- maybe get into a fight with one of those stupid St. Helena assholes and uh...shoot up Pot!

Harry looked at me like I was the stupidest person on earth, "How do you plan on "shooting up pot?"

Did I say the wrong thing? God- yes I did, you shoot cocaine and heroin and all that hardcore stuff, why am I so idiotic? I got confused between weed and fricking HEROIN

"Come on-" He smoothy spoke, directing me towards the entrance, "I can't wait to corrupt you."