I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)

Start from the beginning

"Oh, fuck," she moans when I tap her clit. "Say it, Jade, now," I start thrusting in and out of her slowly. Thoroughly enjoying the squelching sounds. I keep my eyes on her, watching her mouth hang open in ecstasy.

"Say it."

"N-no, Leigh."

"Say it, Thirlwall."

"I s-said...fucking hell."

I smirk as I speed up, her moans heightening. "Feels good, yeah?" She closes her eyes, nodding vigorously. I abruptly pull out and let her fall to the floor. She cries out desperately, basically crawling towards me. I move out from her grasp, looking down as she basically cries up to me.

"Leigh, please! Please, I-I need it! I can't take it-," I hold my hand up, silencing her. She has tears rolling down her face, "Do you wanna cum?" She nods, biting her lip wantonly. "You know what you have to do?"

She shakes her head, and I smirk. I cross my arms over my chest. "Strip completely and then back on your knees," she furrows her eyebrows, about to protest, but crouch down and grab her hair roughly.

"I said, 'strip, then get on your knees'. If you want me, prove it." She stays silent, still in her semi begging position. I quirk my eyebrow, "If I repeat myself...you're going to be punished."

She gives me this defiant look and I squint at her, "You're acting like you don't want me." She bites her lip nervously and looks around before meeting my eyes. She slowly stands, keeping her eyes trained on my face.

She slowly pulls her shirt over her head, giving me that smirk when she dropped it beside her. She didn't have on a bra. She teasingly pulls her skirt down her legs, soaked panties following. She stands in all her glory, descending back to her previous position.

I smile, "Good girl." Her vulnerability appears, but not like before. There was a blue fire in her eyes. She wants this.

"Now, say it." She looks up, anger replacing her last emotion. I give her a look that tells her to behave, which she does. She looks down at her naked lap and I take my finger to her chin, lifting so her gaze could be focused on me. She starts to stammer, seemingly not knowing a line from her script.

"I-I'm y-your toy," she whispers.

"Use your big girl voice." She licks her lips, goosebumps on her olive colored skin.

"I'm your toy, Leigh." I shake my head, "No." She looks up, confused. I give her a knowing look and she nods, "I'm your toy, Daddy."

Jade kneels in front of me, eyebrows knit together with a pout. I tell her not to move before I start taking my jeans off. She keeps her eyes on me, any speck of dominance in her being vanished.

I smirk down at her, slightly understanding how she may feel about controlling me. I lift my chin up, signaling her to stand. She obeys, folding her hands in front of her.

"Back against the wall." My voice low and demanding. She nods slightly and leans against the wall, gasping at the chillness. I put each hand on both sides of her head. I lean in, placing my temple against hers. I smirk before whispering, "I'm no longer your slave. You will feel... what I've felt with you."

She shivers as I put my clothes bulge right under her bellybutton. "I-I'm sorry... I-I won't treat you like-,"

"Shhhh....it's already been done, baby girl."

I run my hands down her sides slowly, feeling the chilled bumps. "If you're good, you'll be able to cum. If not? Oh, baby girl, you'll be begging for release." I back away to see her dilated irises.