Chapter 4 The visitor

A night fury?!?! There's more out there! Why would it be flying in this storm?
Lighting struck a little too close to me.
" Ok girl let's get back "
I watched the night fury flying my way, it must have saw me cause it's flying faster. We got back to the house I saw the dragon no more than 500 meters away then lighting struck it's tail, it started plummeting down the ground. I heard it screaming as it went down.
" Come on girl, we gotta help that dragon in case it's hurt "
We flew as fast as we could as we were close I heard
" Well, that came out I nowhere huh bud?? "
" Rwargr "
" Well were gonna have to fix your tail if were ever gonna get back "
I look around the corner and see some guy. How did I not notice that dragon had a rider!! The mysterious person starts digging through his bag
" Darn, sorry bud I must have dropped it when we went down "
"Grr"
The wind picked up I had to cling to the tree if I wanted to stay on the ground. The other dragon must have smelled us because he picked his head up and started looking around and soon it was staring right at me. I didn't know what to do so I started running but it was hard because of the wind. The other rider saw me as I struggled to run, he got on his dragon, ran in front of me and blocked my path.
Where was that dragon of mine now?!
I just froze didn't know what to do, it started raining after a while.
Then the person says "who are you?"
"E-e-Emrys, and you might be?" I stuttered a bit.
" I'm Hiccup, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock ||| and that's toothless."
" Well that's a long title" I said under my breath
"I was hoping you could help me. My dragon can't fly and I need somewhere to wait out this storm."
" Sure I guess follow me" I started walking as he said
" Want a ride? "
" Nah, got my own"
He looked at me kind of surprised, I clapped my hands and Star came running up to me.
He saw my night fury and just sat there with his jaw wide open.
" This is Star,let's go." and I started off towards the house.