District 13

Lily's POV

I stood in the elevator alongside Boggs and Katniss watching the many floors below me .

"I was always told there was nothing left of 13"
Katniss said .

"We're a military base . All on top was demolished"
Boggs replied .

"Why does Coin want to see me ?"
I asked referring to the lady who ran this place .

"I'm just the escort . You will have to find out"
Boggs answered .

Boggs led Katniss and I into a room which contained Beetee whom was sat in a wheelchair after his incident in the arena , Plutarch Heavensbee  and a woman with straight silver hair who I presume was President Alma Coin .

"There they are Katniss Everdeen and Lily Snow"

"What a honour it is to meet you both"
President Coin said whilst shaking Katniss's hand before moving on to shake mine .

"You're both courageous young women and I can't imagine what it would be like to live through the atrocities of those games"

I decided I wouldn't trust Coin considering she just reminded me of my grandfather but I knew it was best to tell her what she wanted to hear .

"I hope you find comfort here . In thirteen we know loss aswell"

"This is history right here at this table"
Plutarch stated.

What was they getting at ?

"I'm sorry we didn't give you much time to recover but we don't have much time . Please take a seat"

I took a seat alongside Katniss whom I shared a  wary look with .

"Are you aware of whats happened ? Katniss When you fired your arrow at the force field you electrified a nation as for you Lily when you went against your own people and your own family it resulted in Hope from the districts showing that if someone from the Capitol will fight for them especially president Snow's own granddaughter then they will fight for you . For both of you . There have been riots and uprisings and strikes in seven districts . We believe if we keep this energy going we can unify the districts against the Capitol but if we wait we could be waiting another seventy five years for this opportunity. Are you ready for this ?"
Coin explained .

"Where's Peeta ? Is he alive ?"
Katniss responsed .

"Is Finnick ok?"
I added having not seen him since we got too thirteen .

This scene will be continued in the next chapter :)