Leaving The Arena

Lily's POV

"Come on . I want to put as much distance between me and this beach as possible . Frying is not how I want to go"

Johanna said to Katniss and I who was lingering slightly behind her .

I heard a noise before the coil broke . I looked to see It was Brutus and Enobaria who cut it .

The next thing I knew Johanna had pushed Katniss to the ground whilst straddling her .

I picked up Katniss's bow and arrow as Johanna told Katniss to be quiet .

I pointed the arrow at Johanna .

"Let her g-"

I then saw that she was cutting the tracker out of Katniss's arm and lowered my bow before getting out one of my throwing knives and cutting my own out aswell . I managed to hold in my screams knowing Brutus and Enobaria was nearby . Katniss on the other hand was screaming her head off resulting in Johanna telling her to be quiet and staying down .

Johanna left leaving just me and Katniss here .

My attention was then drawn to the voice of Finnick saying

"Lily where are you ?"

Before I had time to answer Finnick had already gone .

Katniss muttered Peeta's name resulting in her setting off presumably to find Peeta .

I discreetly followed her which lead me too the lightening tree where Beetee was layed electrocuted and unconscious.

A cannon boomed causing Panic to rise up in me as I hoped the cannon wasn't signalling Finnick's death .

"Lily where are you ?"
Finnick shouted as he came into view once more causing relief to flood inside me .

Instead of replying my eyes were focused on the fact that Katniss had her bow raised at Finnick .

I tackled Katniss to the ground as I didn't want her too shoot Finnick but she quickly flipped us around and pointed her bow at me instead without saying anything .

"Katniss remember who the real enemy is"
Finnick said

Katniss pushed away from me as the lightening began to rumble .

"Lily , Katniss get away from that tree"

I did as Finnick said and made my way towards him but Katniss on the other hand pointed the bow wrapped with the coil towards the sky .

"Katniss don't do it!"
I shouted .

Too late . She has already let it go as the lightening struck .

The impact blew me back and the last thing I saw was the arena falling down from above me

************

I woke up to find myself in what looked to be a capitol transport plane .

I looked around to see Katniss and Beetee was still layed unconscious next to me .

I began to panic again not knowing where Finnick was until I heard his voice coming
from behind the door .

I heard creaking behind me and noticed Katniss had woken up too . I nodded her way instead of speaking which she returned .

"She going to lose it when she finds out about the boy"
I heard a voice which I recognised to be Plutarch Heavensbee say .

"Just tell her when -"

Finnick was interrupted as both Katniss and I walked through the door .

Katniss began to attack Haymitch causing her to be pinned against the wall .

"Where's Peeta ?"
She hissed

"Katniss you have been our mission since the beginning . Half the tributes was in on it . This is the revolution. You're the mockingjay and we're on our way to District 13 right now"

My eyes widened as Plutarch said District 13 .

"But District 13 was destroyed"
I stated

"Where's Peeta?"
Katniss interrupted

"Peeta still had his tracker in his arm . Johanna cut yours out"

"Where is he ?"

"In the capitol"

"They got him and Johanna"

Katniss launched herself at Haymitch smacking him whilst she went on about a promise until Plutarch injected her with a serum which either made her go to sleep or paralysed before she muttered one last sentence .

"You're a liar"

Ok so I'm done with catching fire chapters . I will be continuing this book with Mockinjay part 1 in the next chapter