Home

Lily's POV

I went to sit by Finnick in the water whilst realising that it probably reminded him of home considering District 4 is the fishing District and the only place in Panem with a beach .

"I've never been to the beach before"
I said

"It's the only place I can think"
Finnick replied .

"Lucky in the capitol there's no where to think"

"What's it like living in the capitol ? With all the riches you could ever wish for?"

"Nothing special in fact I hate it . I hate everything about . From The busy streets to the stupid make up. I hate it all"

"That's the first time I've heard that one"

"I'm pretty sure a lot of people from the Districts will agree with me. Besides tell me about District 4"

"There's a beach the ocean . It's a fishing district . Nice scenery . Every year a boy and a girl get reaped for the games I have to tutor them and most the time watch them die but it's still home"

"I don't know where home is for me . The only time I've ever felt at home is when I've been with you"
I said honestly .

Finnick stared at me for a couple of moments causing me to stare back before I leant in and kissed him .

"Alright love birds gather over here"
Johanna shouted .

I looked over to Peeta and Katniss to see them also sat a distance away from everyone aswell so I didn't particularly know whether Johanna was talking to me and Finnick or Katniss and Peeta .

"All four of you"
She shouted once more .