Mutts

Lily's POV

Katniss loaded her bow pointing it towards the monkey mutts where as Finnick had his trident at the ready alongside me with a knife .

More monkeys began to gather around us .

"Peeta walk over here slowly"
Katniss said .

Peeta stood up causing a monkey to roar in his face resulting in a Peeta walking backwards towards us .

"Get to the beach"
Katniss continued .

We turned to run to the beach only for some monkeys to block our way .

The monkeys began jumping at us which we fought back making the dead monkeys monkey friends becoming more angry .

I threw a knife at the monkey about to jump at me , the knife burrowing into the monkeys skull .

"Get to the beach quickly"
Finnick said to me .

I ran to the beach after Katniss and Peeta with Finnick following closely behind .

A monkey then jumped at Peeta causing a female tribute which I recognised as a morphling from District 6 . The monkey decided to attack her instead of Peeta . In return for saving him Peeta then stabbed the monkey before helping the morphling to the beach .

The cannon boomed as the female morphling died from her wounds . I watched as a capitol hovercraft came to collect her body .

******************

I smiled to myself as Peeta gave Katniss a Pearl coming from the shell he just opened .

I looked toward the shouting as I heard a somewhat familiar voice .

"Johanna"
Finnick shouted .

Before he ran over to her .

"Looks like we got more allies"
Peeta said before going after him .

I could tell by the look on Katniss's face she wasn't too happy or maybe she just didn't trust them but Katniss did say she wanted Wiress and Beetee as allies and they was with Johanna .

Whilst Johanna ranted about how the rain turned out to be blood I payed more attention to the fact Wiress was reappearting the words tick tock .

"What's wrong with her ?"
I asked .

"She's in shock and dehydration isn't helping"
Beetee replied .

Johanna lost it at Wiress and pushed her to the ground d telling her to shut up . Katniss intervened in a attempt to get Johanna to leave Wiress alone .

"I got them out for you"
Johanna shouted .

Katniss looked confused but I realised Johanna must be part of the getting Katniss and Peeta out of here thing which makes sense after what the capitol have done and taken from Johanna .

This chapter was mainly a filler and mainly stuck to the plot of the movie except it had Lily in it however in the next chapter there will be more Finnick x Lily :)