(LEMON, style) Stick of Truth

Thank you InhalingSomeOxygen for requesting this!

Kyle was sitting on his throne, seeming kind of bored.
Stan, his loyal knight, and also secret boyfriend, was standing beside him.
Kyle had just been given rule over the throne- his mom was still alive, but was to old to rule and passed the crown onto Kyle, who was the eldest.
Nobody knows about the two boys secret relationship. If Kyle's mom has found out, the throne would be handed to his younger brother Ike, who was unfit to rule. So for now, they where a secret.
Kyle got a sudden idea of how to soothe his boredom and slightly smirked.
"Sir Knight Marshwalker, could I speak to you in private on important matters?" The elf king asked- in which his knight, Stan, caught on with what he wanted by his smirk.
"Of course, my lord." Stan said, walking from his post to the side of his king.
"Paladins, watch the throne while I am out." Kyle said before walking out of the room with his knight.
The two walked to Kyle's room and Kyle locked the door behind them once they where inside.
Stan slightly smirked. "What was it you wanted to talk about, my lord?"
Kyle gently chuckled and pulled Stan into a passionate kiss. "C'mon, you know can drop the act now." Kyle replied and Stan slightly pinned him onto the bed.
The two kept a heated kiss for awhile before Stan started to pull down Kyle's robes, revealing hickeys along his collarbone.
He gently sucked on his neck, leaving more hickeys as Kyle moaned beneath him.
The two have had their relationship hidden for about a year now- and it had turned sexual a couple months ago.
Stan pulled down Kyle's robes the rest of the way, leaving him in his underwear.
By then, Kyle had begun taking Stan's clothing off as well, leaving him in just his pants and underwear.
Eventually, Kyle just couldn't wait anymore and pulled off his underwear and then pulled off Stan's, both of their erections springing out.
Stan gently caressed Kyle, making him moan.
Stan began to position himself at Kyle's entrance.
Stan eventually pushed himself in and Kyle moaned out.
Kyle had his arms around Stan's neck as he moaned at Stan's fast thrusts.
Kyle wrapper his legs around Stan, pushing him in further.
The atmosphere was becoming hot and the two where both covered in sweat and the room was filled with the noise of moaning, groaning, and skin slapping.
Kyle's moans became louder and Stan rubbed up against his prostate.
After awhile, Kyle screamed out a moan and came all over his and Stan's lower abdomens.
Stan kept going after this, going faster as he groaned.
Eventually Stan felt himself becoming close and held it in as long as he could before releasing.
Kyle came a second time as he did and Stan pulled out, laying down beside Kyle.
Stan put his arms around Kyle and gently pecked his lips as they both panted.
"I love you." Stan said in between pants.
"I love you too." Kyle said, barely able to stop panting so he could talk.
Kyle groaned and sat up. "C'mon.. we gotta go back to the throne room.." Kyle said in a disappointing tone.
Stan pulled him back down and smirked at him. "Why don't we have a bath first?" Stan asked and Kyle smirked as well.
"Good idea, why don't you join me?" Kyle asked as he stood up. Stan slightly smirked and chuckled. "Of course, my lord."
The two headed off to the bathroom and took a long bath.
—————————————————
604 words.
Sorry that one ended up being short- I couldn't really find ideas for how to make this chapter, but I hope y'all enjoyed either way! uwu
Peace!