(LEMON, style) Little red riding Kyle

(Authors note: I did get this idea from a book- well the book was just a oneshot, but you get it)
~Also no better way to start off with a lemon~

Kyle was walking off to his parents house. He hadn't seen them in awhile- they live out in the woods, sadly, so he could only see them every once in awhile.
He was holding a little basket in his arm, which contained pastries, breads, and sandwiches, which he had made himself.
He wore a long red cloak, which followed him across the snow covered ground. It was his favorite cloak, which he wore a lot. Underneath he was wearing a dress that just barely met the ground.
His shoulder length girls bounced as he happily skipped through the woods.
Everyone had always told him, 'Beware! For the big bad wolf will get you!'
Most likely just things elders of the village would tell young children so they wouldn't get lost in the woods.
He hadn't seen anything so, well, it was winter, so, most animals where hibernating.
He happily hummed to himself as he heard a rustle in the bushes. He looked around and stopped his trail.
"Hello.?" The young adult asked, wondering what could it be?
Probably just a rabbit or something... hopefully.
A second later the red head saw a man- no a wolf- a man wolf? Pop out of the bushes.
It was a tall man with raven black hair, ears, and a tail, along with gorgeous blue eyes that Kyle could get lost in.
The man was wearing plaid shirt that had a few rips and had a few rips in it and jeans that where cupped up to his thighs, exposing his bare feet.
Kyle couldn't help but stare- it's not because he was scared, but he felt lost in the looks of the man beast- or so what the other villagers called him.
"Hello." The man calmly said. His voice was scratchy- but still sexy, or at least in Kyle's opinion.
"Who are you?" Kyle asked, snapping out of his gaze.
"Stanley, but call me Stan. Who might you be?" The wolf asked, taking a small step forward.
"I'm Kyle, it's a pleasure to meet you." Kyle said with a small smile and blush.
Stan walked up to him. He was a giant compared to him- well Kyle was already short as it is and Stan's height was taller than average.
"It's a pleasure to meet you as well. May I ask why you are out here alone in the woods?" The tall ravenette asked.
"Oh, just visiting my parents home.. How come your all alone out here? Do you live here in the woods?" Kyle asked, taking a small step towards Stan.
"Yeah, it gets lonely sometimes.. but I manage." The wolf replied.
Kyle looked and noticed that nighttime was falling upon them.
"Oh dear! It's late!" Kyle said, looking at the setting sun.
"It's very far back to the village. Would you like to stay with me?" Stan asked.
"If it wouldn't be to much trouble." The red head replied with a nod.
Stan immediately picked up Kyle bridal style. "My home isn't to far, it won't be long." The wolf said as he started to walk.
Kyle had blushed, but he liked this and smiled.
Eventually the two made it to an old, small, log cabin.
Inside it wasn't to heavily decorated, but it was nice and cozy.
"I only have one bed... would you mind sleeping with me.?" The wolf asked.
Kyle nodded with a small smile and blush.
The wolf carried him off to a bedroom and gently laid him down.
Stan laid beside him and smiled.
"Would you mind if I tried something?" Stan asked calmly.
Kyle shook his head.
The wolf pulled Kyle into a passionate kiss, in which Kyle immediately kissed back.
Eventually the kiss became heated and they where aggressively making out.
Stan shoved his tongue into the kiss and Kyle lightly moaned.
Stan started started to undo the strings which held up Kyle's dress. Kyle bucked his hips slightly and moaned. They both knew where this was going.
Eventually they where both naked, besides Kyle's knee high socks and his red cloak.
Kyle gulped at Stan's size.. would he even fit? Well guess he was about to find out.
Stan was preparing himself at Kyle's entrance as Kyle braced himself.
Kyle felt Stan's tip about to enter and took a deep breath.
Stan slowly started to slip in as Kyle cried out. A tear fell down his cheek and he clenched the bedsheets.
Stan gently kissed the tear away. "Don't worry, love. It won't last long." He said and he slid the rest of the way in.
Kyle slightly wiggled his hips and whined before letting Stan continue.
Stan started to gently thrust into Kyle.
Kyle whined for the first few thrusts, but it was soon replaced with moans.
Stan's thrust gradually got faster and harder and he began to rub up against Kyle's prostate.
Kyle screamed out in pleasure as he moaned out Stan's name and begged for him to go faster and harder.
Kyle felt himself come all over his and Stan's stomach as he screamed out.
"Fuck! Coming!" Stan moaned out before trying to pull out, but being stopped by Kyle wrapping his legs around him, pulling him back in.
Kyle leaned up and held Stan close to him.
"I want you to fill me~" Kyle gently whispered and Stan released inside of him. Stan pulled out and fell down beside Kyle.
Stan and Kyle both got under the covers and cuddled.
"Hey Stan?" Kyle asked.
"Yes, love?" Stan replied.
"I love you..." Kyle gently said.
"I love you too... will you be my mate?" Stan asked.
Kyle smiled and nodded. "Of course!" Kyle said, gently kissing Stan.
For the rest of the night, the two left as they cuddled.
————
(Oh you thought that was the end? Nope here's a little bonus scene uwu)

Stan and Kyle where both sitting in their bed with Stan's arm around Kyle and Kyle's arm around Stan.
They where holding a small baby that looked exactly like Stan, having his hair, nose, mouth, and having wolf features like him, except for her emerald green eyes.
"We did it Stan.. where our own little family.." Kyle happily said as he held the small child close to him.
Kyle had just had the baby in their little cabin. Sadly, but they both knew it, nobody in the village or Kyle's parents would except them- nobody even liked the wolf.
Nobody had known Kyle was pregnant, he decided it was the best and when he was showing he disappeared and just said he was out to visit his parents for the few months he had been gone.
He only ever went it the village to get food, clothing, and other things they needed to live off of.
"Our own little family... I'm so happy.." Stan said as a small tear of joy flowed down his cheek.
Kyle gently brought the baby up to his face and planted a small kiss on its forehead. "What should we name her?" Kyle asked as he gently rocked her.
"How about Sophie?" Stan suggested.
"Sophie. I like that name.." Kyle said as he kissed Stan's cheek.
"Sophie it is.."
—————————————————
1220 words.
If you may have read the one shot this chapter was based off of, you'll see some similarities, but I really wanted to do my own version- and a little thing where they had a baby because I thought that would be cute! uwu
I know nobody requested this, but I really wanted to make this a chapter, and promise I'll get onto the requests as soon as possible!
Peace!