(LEMON, style) Alley kiss

(Thank you @inhalingsomeoxygen for requesting this!)
The Human Kite and Toolshed where out on the night patrol.
They where crime fighting partners, and romantic partners out of costume- their really names being Stan and Kyle.
They used to work for a crime agency called 'Coon and Friends', but their boss was a fat asshole who always would make them do everything and none of them would get credit for it, besides him of course- so they left Coon and Friends and work for themselves, as partners of course.
"Toolshed, why do we have to do another night patrol? I'm tired..." The Human Kite whined as he flew himself and Toolshed across the night sky.
"Because we need to watch for crime." Toolshed replied.
"But there's no crime!" The Human Kite complained.
"Well, there could be. How about we take a break for a bit?" Toolshed suggested.
"Okay.." The red head replied before flying the two into a nearby alley.
As they landed Stan slightly smirked as he got an idea.
"I think I have an idea on how to make you feel better.." Stan said as he pinned Kyle against the wall.
Kyle slightly gasped for a second. "W-What If somebody sees?!" Kyle quickly asked.
Stan put his finger up to Kyle's lips and shushed him.
"Don't worry.. Just enjoy this.." Stan said before passionately kissing Kyle and letting his tongue explore Kyle's mouth.
Kyle lightly moaned as Stan began to pull down his pants and underwear.
Stan just took off his pants and underwear, leaving it hanging off of one of his feet, it would be easy clean up afterwards.
Stan slowly slipped down his own pants and underwear, only pulling it down enough to expose his throbbing member, also wanting an easy clean up.
Stan put his arms around Kyle's waist and Kyle put his legs around Stan's hips, locking them tightly in place.
Stan put his fingers in Kyle's mouth.
Kyle started to gently suck on them before Stan pulled them out.
Stan took one of his fingers and rubbed them around Kyle's entrance before sticking it in and Kyle yelled.
Stan slightly wiggled his finger around for a bit before putting a second finger in. Kyle whined and whimpered as he squirmed.  Eventually after a bit of Stan wiggling his fingers around and doing a scissor motion Kyle's whines turned into small moans.
Stan pulled his fingers out before positioning his member at Kyle's entrance, looking into Kyle's eyes for consent.
Kyle quickly nodded and Stan slipped himself in.
Kyle yelped slightly and whined.
Stan started to slowly thrust and gradually Kyle started to moan.
Stan's thrusts started to get faster and harder. Kyle moaned loudly as Stan rubbed up against his prostate.
The two where moaning in unison which each of Stan's thrusts.
After awhile Stan came into Kyle and Kyle released over him and Stan's stomach- staining Stan's shirt.
They where both panting heavily and Stan put Kyle down on the ground.
They cleaned up what they could for the time being- basically just getting redressed.
He looked at his shirt and sighed. "Looks like where doing laundry tomorrow.." Stan said.
Kyle giggled. "Sorry."
Stan smiled. "It was worth it.." Stan said.
Kyle tried to stand up, but felt a pain shoot up his tail bone.
Kyle whined. "Stannn, can you carry me?" Kyle asked with pleading eyes.
Stan gently chuckled. "Of course." He said before picking Kyle up bridal style.

Stan walked Kyle to their apartment- which was close to where they where, thankfully.

Once there, Stan and Kyle changed and got cleaned up. Kyle laid down on their bed and Stan laid down beside Kyle and Kyle gave him a small smirk.
"Y'know, now that where more comfortable, I'm up for a round two~"
Stan smirked and pulled Kyle into a passionate kiss.

The two spent the rest of the night 'having fun.'

The next day, Stan had to take care of Kyle because his ass was rekt.
—————————————————
667 words.
Sorry that was a weird ending and kinda short- well I hope y'all enjoyed uwu

~Addison