Holbein Conspiracy

April had been slightly distant with you since that night it broke your heart. Maybe you should tell her? Maybe the reason she was being too distant to you was because you did something wrong? Nonetheless, you were going to do something about it, especially now since both of you knew about the turtles. Well, you only knew Leonardo.

Speaking of him, a few days have passed since you met and he texted you. It was a simple "hi" and "how are you" which was sweet of him.

Walking through the halls of Roosevelt, you made sure everything was in place and that everyone was safe. Your scanning eyes caught the ones of Gunter Holbein, the rich gay boy who wore pastel coloured clothes, star shaped sun-glasses and hooped earrings. He had short light blond hair with an undercut. You warned him numerous times to wear more appropriate clothes but he just never listened. Additionally, he often disrupted class, was behind his studies, slept in class and overall was troublesome. His father often was called to the principal's office because of his behaviour but it never seemed to change Gunter. If anything, it made his behaviour worse each time. He smirked upon seeing you and lightly bumped his female friend's shoulders.

"Lookie here gals, it's Pres." He said slyly with his high and nasal-like voice. The girls giggled and whispered to each other.

"Gunter, seriously? What did I say about you wearing these kinds of clothes?" You sternly asked, furrowing your eyebrows at him. He lowered his glasses with his finger, slightly bent down to meet your gaze.

"Little foggy there but what I do remember is me not giving a damn." He replied and you sighed.

"You won't give up, will you? Keeping up with this attitude of yours?"

"Never."

"Ugh, fine. I'll leave you to your demise." You said coldly, your E/C eyes briefly turning light blue for a second before walking past the boy who looked back at you in shock.

Arriving at your locker, you opened it and picked up your necessary books for the next class. You closed it and was about to make your way to your class but a hard chest blocked your way and you bumped against it. Looking up, you saw a familiar dark coloured face with dark brown shaved hair.

"Jake Dillinger!" You said, his hands on your shoulders to prevent you from falling backwards.

"In the flesh." He replied with a smile. "Ready to head to Lang and Lit?"

"Oh right yeah I'm ready."

"C'mon, let's head there together." He suggested before sliding his arm around your shoulders and guiding you to your english class. He sat next to you in English class along with Rich Goranski, the famous dynamic duo.

Class went on as usual, teacher giving assignments, working in groups, analysing texts, Jake staring at you.

Ah, yes.

Jake staring at you.

Jake, the popular guy that a large majority of the girls in the school drool over, had a crush on you. How did you know? Well, you weren't an idiot. You saw every single hint he gave about him liking you. However you weren't interested in him that way, you were too busy running the school council. You appreciated him liking you that way, you were popular but no one hung out with you so the last thing you expected was for a guy to romantically like you, much less a popular guy. He would try and get you to like him as well; he would show you all his achievements, brag about them and his success and frankly, that was made him unattractive to you. His big ego. Yes, he was nice big his ego was too high for your standards.

School finally ended and you made your way back home whilst April stayed for a little longer to complete an assignment. Cars drove by, people walked, people talked, it was a busy day for New Yorkers. Spotting your favorite bubble tea shop, you ordered your usual drink and continued your way back home. Suddenly, your phone rang and you took it out to look at the caller and saw it was none other than your turtle friend, Leo. You answered the call with a smile resting on your lips.