Chapter 3

Jason*

"leave me alone"  that sentence she said has been in my head all night. I'm fucking pissed. I do so much for her, just to have her fell me to "leave her alone." I laugh loudly throwing another shit down my throat feeling the burning sensation slowly fade away "she has no idea" I mumbled to myself. No idea what so ever I will never leave her alone. I pull my phone out & send her a quick little message.

me: leave you alone? I would never I COULD never babygirl, besides you shouldn't say such hurtful things like that to me you should be careful how you speak to me princess I could do a lot to hurt you although i'd never dream of that. sweet dreams kitten. -xoxo J

I put my phone back into my back pocket grabbing my keys & heading out the door. I get into my yellow Lamborghini lighting a cigarette speeding down the road. I have to see her.

I arrived at her house & the only light on was the one from Phoebes room, she didn't have the blinds closed so I could see straight through. What if some crazy person was watching her.. oh wait. That's me.

I light another cigarette & leaned back against the tree keeping my eyes on her window. She suddenly appears in the window. my god. She only had panties on but her back was to the window, her long lushes locks swayed down her back as my eyes trailed down to her ass.. fuck. So round & plump fuck I need her now. I pulled my phone out & took a picture. An idea instantly popped into my head & I smirked immediately. I decided to send it to her just to fuck with her.

Unknown: Attachment: 1 imagine

& send.

I steadily kept my eyes on the window watching her every move. I see her go pick up the phone.

Horror

terror

Written across her face. Her eyes widened at the picture, her mouth gasped open. Her fear turns me on & knowing i'm the one causing it turns me on ever more. She hurriedly threw a t shirt on & closed the blinds, giving one good glance around outside before shutting them for good.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I pulled it out seeing it was from her.

Phoebe: What do you want from me? You're a psycho stop contacting me. You're a crazy stalker you need to leave me alone.

Oh she has no. fucking. idea.

crazy

stalker

psycho

Oh babygirl you don't know the half.

me: my sweet beautiful princess you don't mean those things just get some rest I love you sweet dreams. -xoxo J

I felt my phone instantly vibrate again.

message could not be delivered

What the fuck? She blocked me.

I start repeatedly calling her phone

once

twice

three times

four, five, six, seven

twenty times later & no answer.

At this point I am fuming. I need her.

I saw nobody but her was home still so I took it upon myself to go see my baby. I made a key for myself a while ago because i'd figure she would give me one anyway when we start dating & being together. I approached the from door & slid the key into the slot.

click

& with that the door opened. I quietly tiptoed inside making my way to the stairs. I step by step, one by one made my way up the stairs without making a single creek. I see her door. My sweet babygirl. I opened her door quietly & slowly, once the door was fully open I see her. She's so fucking beautiful, a masterpiece, my masterpiece. She's out cold. I slowly walk over to her bed peeling the covers back revealing her body. fuck. I had the though to take her right now but that would be wrong, I need to wait for the right time it has to be special. perfect. & it will be. I slid the rag I had in my pocket with chloroform on it & held it to her mouth & nose. I felt her tense up but as she breathed it her body went limp. I wrapped the rag up & put it back in my pocket. I lifted her shirt up to her boobs revealing her flat & toned tummy. I left open mouthed kisses all over. I made my way up to her neck going crazy. Sucking & biting every inch of her neck. I got to one spot on her neck & began to suck & bite hard. I lifted my head up & looked at my creation. Black & purple one her neck. A decent sized love bite might I add. I got to her lips & planted line on top letting them linger. I then trailed my kisses back down from her neck to her tummy & I stopped at her panty line. I gently planted a kiss on top of her lady part knowing it'd be all mine soon & I could so much more. With her consent of course.

I rise up from the bed & pull the blankets back over her, I don't want my baby to freeze. I walked over to her dresser opening up the drawers & bingo. Underwear. I pulled out a red thong. What? Just a souvenir. I chuckled to myself lowly. I heard the downstairs door lock click open. I quickly shoved the panties in my pocket & rushed out of the window climbing down the trees. Reaching the ground I pulled a cigarette out lighting it before getting into my lambo. I took a huge puff exhaling & with that I sped off into the night.

Sweet dreams princess I'll be back soon

Like, Comment, Vote