Interrogation

The island of Hana, which was still part of Maui County, was known to have many resorts and private homes since it was close to the beach. Also, there was a ton of nature, and many private homes had their land and privacy. The Hidden Shadows Coven believed it was a good hideout since they could find a temporary residence in the private home of a millionaire and his family. The private home looked like a traditional Japanese home with clear or black windows; many doors led to many rooms. On the outside was a long rectangular pool with some chairs, tables, and an oversized garage that could be mistaken as a small home. The house also looked modern and futuristic, surrounded by wilderness far from the nearby cities. The family who owned the house also had a hiking trail.

The millionaire was from Japan and the CEO of a company. However, the CEO didn't take his wife and children; instead, he had his mistress with him. The CEO lied to his family that he was going on a business trip, but it was nothing more than a lie. Unfortunately, every action has its consequences. The Hidden Shadows Coven arrived at the home where Othalia, Jovan, and two other coven members entered the home, found the CEO and his mistress having sex, and killed them on the spot. When the cost was clear, the rest of the coven members were given the thumbs up to enter the large home that could fit them and all their belongings. Othalia, who was covered in blood, sat in one of the four sofas in the main living room. "Ah, now that was a bit of a thrill. To think we would catch an old fart fucking with a golddigger. Well, at least I ended her misery of having her last unpleasurable fuck."

Jovan stood by the most extended sofa where Tabatha sat. "You need to be careful with your language, Othalia. When Sister Tabatha is present, you need to..."

"Blah! Blah! Blah! You always try to speak so maturely in front of our sister. When are you going to realize that-"

Suddenly, a wine bottle was thrown toward Othalia, who barely dodged it; it collided with the white wall. Everyone in attendance flinched at the sudden action. Tabatha was the one who threw the bottle, but her facial expression was composed. "Enough, both of you. If you don't shut up, you will become my pets' new food." Othalia was slightly surprised but thought it was best not to press the issue anymore. Jovan also kept silent and had a straight face. Deep down, he knew that Tabatha was not in a good mood. Some creatures were still on the run, especially Tabatha's favorite, the siren. "Tell Bethany to bring the prisoners."

Jovan looked at one of the coven members guarding the door and went outside. Everyone waited patiently and quietly, not daring to make a sound. Moments later, screams echoed from outside, begging to be set free. Bethany entered the house first, looking annoyed. Then, four coven members entered, holding Kahlua and Zachary into the house with black bags over their heads. The two were dropped on the floor before Tabatha. However, coven members surrounded the two to ensure they wouldn't try anything. The black bags were taken off their head, which gave the two a clear view of Tabatha and the coven members; fear overwhelmed them. "P-Please let us go! We did nothing to you!" begged Kahlua.

"I beg to differ. My coven informed me that your friends caused all the destruction of my circus and set my pets free. Since you are friends, you are just as guilty as they are."

Zachery shivered as he saw everyone, especially Othalia, covered in blood. "Th-Those p-people weren't MY friends! She brought them to the circus! I am the innocent victim here! It's more of this bitch's fault!"

Kahlua's eyes widened as she looked at him. He was blaming her so he could be set free. She thought Zachery was different from the other men she dated; she was wrong. Another wrong guy was chosen. Kahlua was getting sick and tired of being hurt by men. "Why can I just get a guy to stay and like me?" she asked herself. "You were the one who lied to me and my friends! You said that this event was special and was going to be fun! You never told us that something like that would happen, or we would have never come by!" Kahlua looked at Tabatha. "The one who should be blamed is him! If he enjoyed those things, he could have come by himself!"

"You bitch! You were the one who told me that you were into the things I was! You even said that you're friends were also into it! If you told me the truth, I wouldn't have invited you all!"

Othalia rolled her eyes. "Geez, both of you are stupid. You guys belong together."

Zachery looked at Tabatha pleadingly. "I have always watched your shows, and I never missed them. You and your coven always bring meaning to my life! The people you massacre in your shows bring me so much pleasure and joy! Unlike her, I would never betray you! She would say anything to be set free!"

Tabatha glared at them both and sighed. She slowly got up and walked to Zachery. "Now, I remember. You are BloodyHound666 from my online shows. Now, I remember. You always make generous donations and make quiet requests for my victims." The witch smiled. "I appreciate that you have watched my work." A sense of hope filled Zachery, believing that he would be set free. "However, you were the one who brought these bastards to the island. You believed this bitch and her lies. You are still one of the reasons why my pets escaped." Tabatha snapped her fingers; the male coven members grabbed Zachery and forced him to stand. "Although all your donations and fandom are appreciated, you were still the one who brought them all." She looked at some of her coven members. "He's good meat; feed him to my pets."

The male coven members dragged him toward the door, and Zachery pleaded for mercy. His screams echoed throughout the house, making Kahlua's ears hurt. "What about her? Can I kill her?" asked Othalia.

Kahlua began to cry as Tabatha eyed her. "No, we will keep her alive." The witch knelt before Kahlua and motioned her face to look up at her. "If you don't want to be fresh meat for my pets. You will take us to your little friends. If you please me enough, then I might consider let you live. Do you understand?"

"D-Deal."

Tabatha smiled. "Good, we need to make plans before making our move."