Sunwoo easily paralyzed the two guards that were standing in front of the room and Jidwi gently opened the door as he peak inside seeing the lights are still illuminating the room. He signal Sunwoo to follow him and they closed the door shut making their way inside quietly. They stopped when they heard voices talking at the other side of the room. They could hear water splashing. ''You have to be gentle my dear.'' The older man's voice spoke. Jidwi turn towards Sunwoo eyes widen as they were expecting the Park Yong-shill to be alone. 

''Sorry your highness.'' A female vulnerable voice was heard. Sunwoo's heart dropped as he recognize who it belong too. ''Be like your friend here.'' The old bastard speaks again and they peak carefully seeing the two familiar girls uncomfortably helping Park Yong-shill bathing as he sat inside the bathtub. Ah-Ro and Kim Soo-yeon stood closed to each other. Jidwi grab Sunwoo's arm knowing how much the other would want to jump and beat the old man into a pulp. Sunwoo stared at the hand holding him back and look up at the other's eyes pleading him to not make any move. 

He let out a breath and calm his nerve retreating his steps back. ''You both should be grateful that I didn't take your life. Despite of what your brothers have done. I'm being kind with the both of you as compare to others. The Seok's family however did not received the same fate.'' He chuckled. ''I wonder if the boy had seen their bodies?'' He said amused. ''I purposely left them that way as a warning. Maybe it could shake the boy a little. Do you know him?'' He suddenly question them. 

''Who are you talking about your highness?'' Ah-ro shakily asked. Sunwoo and Jidwi knows how much it pains for the girl to pretend like it's not affecting her. She were closed to Hangsung. ''Ohh Miss Ah-ro you opt to know the boy, you used to nurse the hwarangs, he is not hard to missed. I heard he's Seok's only hope in continuing their legacies but I also know he was a hopeless case. But to me nothing is hopeless, I have a lot of plan for him and the rest of the hwarang. People are willing to sacrifice and give so much just to survive.'' He smirked.

The girls kept quiet and continue with their washing. ''Alright, out both of you.'' The old man ordered and they quickly bowed and hurries to leave the room almost letting out a scream seeing two man in mask stood nearby the door but luckily Jidwi has already remove his mask. Their eyes widen in shocked standing frozen but Sunwoo already signaling them to keep quiet and to leave immediately. They didn't waste time and make their way out of the room closing it behind them.

Only then Jidwi steps away as Sunwoo rushed in towards the old man who was standing in front of the mirror using his clothes. Before Yong-shill could let out a sound, a swords already aiming at his neck. "Any sound and I won't hesitate to slit your throat.'' He threatened. ''Such bravery.'' The old man chuckled. ''You find everything amusing don't you.Bastard!'' Sunwoo grips tighter. ''You know you won't get away with this right? You kids really need to just stay put.'' Yong-shill greeted his teeth. 

Sunwoo ignores him as he dragged the old man into a chair shoving him harshly on to it still with the knife aiming on the neck. ''I'm actually excited to see where this is going? Tell me my young king, what is your plan?'' He Looked at Jidwi smirking. ''I'm actually surprised to see how fast you come back to your feet. You are your mother's child after all.'' He said amused. 

Jidwi lean down. ''You are sure one twisted man. My mother might be vicious but she was clever enough to know your tactics and maybe just maybe she had shared it with me.'' The younger's turn to smirk. ''Are you trying to scare me, boy?'' Yong-shill laugh. ''No, are you scared though?'' He chuckled. ''You know Yong-shill, I used to despise my mother of how she treated me. She was not comforting, warmth and some part of me thought she even hated me. But recently I realized why she had to be that way, why she had to send her child away, forbidden him from coming to his own home, continuously on persisting to hide his identity.'' Jidwi's voice rises as his mind brought back to those memories.