Chapter 7

Hangsung pants as he walk as fast as he can with Jidwi's right hand around his shoulder. The young king tried to keep his eyes open and move his legs not wanting to weight the younger boy even more but with his injuries he can't really do much. The sound of people yelling not far from where they are is making Hangsung panic ever more. "Hang.. sung ahh.." Jidwi stutter and his movement stopped making the younger stop moving too. "Hyung?" He said. "Just leave me here. Just.. just save yourself okay? I'm.. i'm dragging you down. Just leave." He tried to speak clearly with heavy breathing. "Hyung! Don't talk nonsense. I'm not leaving you. Come on! Just a little bit more. We just need to find a place to hide. Just a little bit more." He told the older. Not waiting for any answer. Hansung put all his strength and keep a hold on Jidwi dragging him away. 

He sigh in relief finally finding a hideout. He quickly sat Jidwi beside him and he keep a look out. They both silent as they heard the 5 men ran past their hideout. Hangsung then turn to the older. "Hyung. We're safe now. You're okay?" He asked worried still panting and sweats was dripping his face. Jidwi didn't respond and that make his eyes widen. "Hyung? Jidwi? Hey!" He whispered yell and shook the other's body a little. Jidwi's eyes open wide and look around. "Sorry. I fell asleep. So.. tired." He said tiredly staring the younger worried face. "You scared me. Oh my god." Hangsung sigh in relief even though he's at the verge of tearing up. He engulf the older's body nearer. "Just hold on hyung. The others will come find us soon and we'll be safe again." He whisper. Jidwi didn't say anything but was thankful for Hangsung's gesture as he is starting to feel cold and he silently pray that the other's will find them.

Sunwoo, Suho, Banryu and Yeo Wool ran for their life as they manage to escape the fights. They don't even know where they're running towards but they make sure to keep close to each other. "Yah. Stop!" Suho yell a little stopping on his tracks making the other three do the same. "I think we lost them." He let out a breath. "Yeah I think we did." Sunwoo hunch to his knees trying to catch a breath. "We have to find Hangsung and Jidwi." Yeo Wool speaks up, worried was evidence in his tone. "You think they've made it alive?" Banryu questioned. "Yah! Of course they do! Watch out with your words." Suho hissed. "I wasn't implying on anything bad. I was just asking." Banryu hissed back. "Well your questioned is stupid!" Suho spat. 

"You two stop it! We don't need any conflict with each other right now. We need to find Hangsung and Jidwi fast. We don't know how far they've run but in Jidwi's condition, he's not even supposed to be walking on his toes. So we need to find them before's Jidwi's condition gets worse. So move!" Sunwoo spoke up and walking away with Yeo Wool follow suit and Suho and Banryu just sigh out and follows too. 

They've been walking for almost 3 hours and there's still no sign of the other two. They tried yelling their name a couple of time but no used. "Where can they be?" Yeo Wool said sounding distraught. "They're here somewhere. We just have to keep looking." Sunwoo told them and keep walking. "Hangsung ahh! Jidwi! Jidwi ahh! Hangsung!" They keep calling until finally a small voice stopped their movement. "Sunwoo hyung!" a voice was heard not so far away. "That's hangsung right?" Banryu questioned. They all nod at the same time. "Hangsung! Where are you?!" Suho yell and they speed up their walking towards the direction of the voice. 

"Over here! Over here!" The voice is clearer now. And they could see a figure waving his both hands up signaling them. Seeing that, the four of them run towards the figure. Yeo Wool immediately engulf the younger into a hug. "Oh my god! We thought we lost you." He said shakily. He then released the boy who was pouting at them. "I thought I lost all of you. I thought you guys won't find us." He said. "I told you we will didn't we?" Sunwoo smile at the boy receiving a smile back. But then Sunwoo was hit with a realization. "Where's Jidwi?" He asked looking around.

Hangsung quickly led the boys into their hiding place. "He's here. He keeps falling asleep. I think he was using so much energy when we were running for hiding just now. He even asked me to abandoned him because he thought he was dragging me down. I'm going to hit his head for that when he gets better." Hangsung to sound angry but he sounded more sad. Sunwoo crutch down and feels Jidwi's head. "His body is very cold but he's sweating." He told the others. He take a careful look at the young king. "He's shivering." He said quickly taking out his outer shirt and cover the king. "We go get the some woods to light up fire so he can get warm. So all of us can get warm. Hangsung, you stay here okay." Suho said walking away with Yeo Wool and Banryu. 

"Is he going to be okay hyung?" The boy whisper. Sunwoo look up at Hangsung seeing how the boy is trying so hard not to spilled his tears. "Of course he will hangsung ahh. All thanks to you. You take him to safety. You don't worry too much okay?" Suho tried to convinced the younger. "I was scared. Jidwi was looking so paled and I could hear how heavy his breathing was. I know he couldn't keep going but my stupid self wasn't strong enough, wasn't fast enough." He paused wiping his tears that's finally slid down his face. "To find a place to hide. And when we did. His eyes was closed. I called for him, he didn't respond. I was so scared hyung. I thought I lost him. I thought I failed him. I thought I failed all of you." He choke on his sob. 

Sunwoo quickly approached the distraught boy. He engulf him into a tight brotherly hug. "Yah. Why are you like this? No one is dying. Jidwi is fine. And he'll get better soon. You did manage to find a place to hide. You carried him all the way here. You kept him safe. By you run for safety with Jidwi, you even make it easier for the rest of us to escape. Now we're all safe. Don't blame yourself like that. You think Jidwi wants you to do that? No, he doesn't. I know you were scared hangsung ahh but we're fine now. We'll be okay. And we'll be home soon." He assured and slowly they boy calm down.  Inside Sunwoo was scared too. He was fighting for his life. They were fighting for their life. Sending Hangsung and Jidwi alone was already worrying him and on top of that, he was scared for the four of them that stayed behind. So, he was thankful none of them got hurt.

Sunwoo POV

I stare at Jidwi's sleeping figure. Sleeping? I feel like I'm looking at his unconscious body. It's scares me how paled and injured he looks. But he stopped shivering when the others finally light the fire and all of them put their outer shirt to cover his body. We can only look for the remedy in the morning tomorrow as it's still dark outside. I was contemplating to light up the warning fire to the Hwarangs but then we don't even know which part of the forest we're in now and we could be alerting the unwanted assassins too if we got unlucky. Jidwi stir a little and slowly his eyes open. He blink a couple of time and finally stares at me. "You're.. safe." He croaked. 

I nod at him. He then give me a small smile. "His eyes then travel around seeing the others who has fallen asleep. "They're safe too." He said softly. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Honestly? A bit better than just now. I couldn't keep my eyes open and I feel like falling to the ground every second. But it's better now." He told me looking at the walls of the cave. "But a bit cold." He whisper thinking I didn't hear that. I move even closer to him and slipped my hand under the pile of covers and intertwine our hand. His eyes advert to me in shock. "Human contact is the best way to warm your body. Maybe this will help a little." I told him. He only nod but kept staring at me.

"Lay with me." He said out of nowhere. His eyes was screaming in pain. The fake smile he plastered seconds ago washed away. All I see now is a vulnerable boy in need of comforts. I know I can't do anything to ease his pain but I do can comfort him. So, that's what I did. I slowly lay down besides him. I didn't untangle our hand as I brought it on top of my stomach. Jidwi then lay his head on my shoulder. We stayed quiet for few minutes until I feel wet substance on my shoulder. And his hand tighten in mine. I tried to look down at him but his eyes were shut and I could clearly see tears streaming down his face. I sigh. I rub his hand with my thumb. I know how hard he's trying to appear unaffected by the pain he's going through, and somehow it tugged my heart that I can't do anything about it right now. 'You'll be okay soon. I promise.' I said in my mind.

Hello Lovelies!

Not a long chapter. But I just want to update something.

More to comes. Since I'm already on my semester break, got so much of my time to update, just pray I don't run out of ideas. 

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!