Chapter 11 Sickness & Confession

Sunwoo POV

"Hmmm." I look towards Jidwi that were groaning a little and slowly his eyes opens. I was sitting lazily sat up quickly observing him. His eyes squint a little looking around as his eyes landed on me. "You're awake." I said softly. "What happen?" He croaked trying to sit up but failing. "Just rest a bit. You were out since yesterday's noon." I told him. "What? What time is it now?" He questioned after taking the water I let him drink. "It's night time." I reply him. His eyes widen. "What?? Yah! How did I end up sleeping that long?" He tried to sit up again but I push his shoulder with both my hands gently. "Guess Ah-ro is right about you needing some rest. I think she gave some medicine for it." I told him. 

He sigh. "You've been stressing yourself out too much." I said and he didn't say anything as he stare at the ceiling. "Is something bothering you?" I asked. "Isn't there always?" He replied back. "What did Banryu's trainee said to you?" I questioned. "Nothing important." He said softly. "It must be something important. He wouldn't just threatened you for nothing. I've never even sees him interact with you before." I made a point. "Why do you care?" He finally looked at me. I didn't know what to reply to that. "I don't but people usually get hurt because of you, so I'm just trying to prevent that." I said to him. "Don't worry about that. No one is going to get hurt because of me anymore. Leave." His voice shaken a little as he looked away from me. 

I kept quiet and leave the room. I stood outside the door as his face kept coming to my mind. How he looks disappointed with my answers. I sigh to myself and began to walk away. I'm just curious that's all. Nothing more right?. "Areboni?" I look up to see Ah-ro walking towards me. "Jidwi is awake." I told her and ready to walk away when she stopped me. "So you're leaving?" She asked slightly confuse in her tone. "Yeah." I replied. "But you've been with him all this while when he was unconscious. I thought you're waiting for him to wake up. You were worried about him." She said. "When did I say I was worried about him? If he was any other Hwarangs that I found unconscious, I would still act the same way. I would still want to know if there is no severe problem with them." I told her.

"You're lying to me and yourself. Even if it's just you showing a concern because you were a fellow Hwarang or just a roommate, you wouldn't skip class and come to check on them every time you can. You care about him Oreboni, there's nothing wrong with that." She said softly. "Nothing wrong? Have you not been listening to any word that I've spoke to you about him? You can remain being his friend and that's already making me feel betrayed a little that you've always on his side but I'm willing to look past that. Just don't push me to do the same. He's nothing but my best friend's murderer and a coward that will cause people pain everywhere he goes." I told her as her eyes filled with tears. 

I sigh. Why is it my specialties these days is making people cry? "I'm sorry for putting all this anger to you. I'll get going now." I spoke softly and began to walk away.

"So Jidwi is fine right?" Hangsung asked me with his overly cheerful tone. I only nod at him. "But then why hasn't he returned to the dorm yet?" He questioned. "If you're worried too much why don't you just go and check on him?" I give him a glare. "I wanted too but Ah-Ro told me Jidwi didn't want to be disturb. And of course being me I tried to sneak in when she wasn't there but Jidwi was sleeping so I didn't want to bother him." He explained with a very disappointing expression. "And she manage to tell me Jidwi woke up when you were there. You must have talk to him right?" The boy asked me. 

I sigh. "I left the moment he's awake. Why would I stay and talked to him?" I said back looking elsewhere. "Of course." He mumble. Suddenly the door opened revealing the person we'v spoken about. His eyes met mine and he immediately look away. "Jidwi hyung! You're back!" Hangsung stood up from beside excitedly. He immediately engulf Jidwi into a big hug. "Hey Hangsung ahh. Do you really miss me that much?" He chuckled patting the boy's back. "Of course I do! Even though you don't speak much but I still feel a presence is lost in this room." Hangsung pout.