Date Night pt 2

I was quiet bummed about  mia not  going but she had her reasons.

Once again the ringing of my phone interrupted my thoughts.

It was reed.

Me: hey
Reed:hello
Me: where are you?
Reed: pulling over to your house right about now.

A black R8 pulled over infront of my house.

Me: i didnt know we were going by car.
Reed: well,we are..

He slid the window of the driver's seat ending the phone call.

"Are you coming?" He called.

"You look beautiful" he exclaimed staring at me nonstop.

I mumbled a 'thankyou' trying to stop my face from blushing.

" I thought you were bringing your friend?" He said starting to drive.

"Umm..yeah.. i was gonna bring Mia with me but something occured and she had to go home"

"I hope everything is alright!" Reed said accidently putting his hand on mine, which was placed on top of the music box.

I felt a tinge of current  going through me.

"Umm sorry..i didnt mean to startle you" he quickly removed his hand away noticing what happened to me.

He must have felt that too. We sat in silence for awhile.

I took out my phone to take pictures to snap out of the dilemma.

The sky was quiet filled with clouds and the napalm colors were arranged in the perfect structure. It made me want to take pictures even more.

Although, it looked like it would rain any moment. I sure hope not.

Reed turned on the music box to break the silence. Billie Eilish'es "everything i wanted" came on.

I could'nt help but move my body a little bit to the rythm.

"You like billie?" Reed asked smirking.

"Yep i love her! Her songs are amazing!" I said not realizing how obsessed i was with billie.

"What about you?"

"I guess i like her songs, the lyrics especially..They are very meaningful. It sometimes says out the stuff i want to say to people" he answered shrugging.

After 7 mins or so we pulled over to a parking zone right next to red velvets.

Reed was the first one to get out. I followed him out. We walked in silence.

Loud music was coming from inside the cafè. We got in and first went to the counter.

"Hello and welcome to velvet palace" the receptionist who was sitting there said smiling.

"My name is carla and i will be your waiter for tonight , where would you like to have your table with your..umm .. fiance?

I chocked on my own saliva!

"Umm..carla ..we are just friends for now and i think a table near the windows would be good..is it ok lili?" He asked trying to hide the shade of pink that just traced on his face.

"Uhmm yeah..it would be good!" I answered revieving myself.

"Come this way..and sorry for the misunderstanding"

"No,its fine"

"Here's your menu , just tell me what to bring and i will bring it to you in a while.
She said handing out menu's for each of us.

"Lili, what do you wanna take?" Reed asked putting down his menu.

"Uh..i dont know..i think i will take chicken and chips with a lattè"

" i will take the same.." Reed said to carla.

" i will be back in 15 mins or so" carla said taking notes in her notepad.

Reed took out his phone  and checked the time.

A few minutes later our food arrived.

We ate quickly  and after paying at the counter, we headed out to the park that was infront of the rastauraunt.

I could'nt help but notice how good he looked in the moonlight. With his deep blue eyes and dark brown hair, i was in awe because of the perfection.

"Why are you looking at me so much?"
Reed asked noticing.

"Are you into me?" He added with a smirk.

"Uhm..uh". I mumbled hesitating for an answer.

"Dont worry about it, i was just joking" he laughed.

I laughed with him trying to hide my face from him.

"Dont you just love walking in the moonlight?"  He said finding a bench to sit and guesturing me to sit next to him.

It was a very deep part of the park and not a single soul seemed to be there.

"Yeah they are very nice. I just  wish i had my camera! This is a very nice spot to take pictures.."

"And your the perfect model to take pictures in"  he said pulling arm.

"Oh i dont know about that!" I said moving back a little bit.

"Oh come on please, dont make me go puppy eyes on you, just stand right next to the vine leaves and i will just take one picture." He pleaded.

"Ok fine! But you have to let me take your picture too?"

"No problem,just stand right there and do a pose like this"  he said putting his hands on his hips and doing a kissy face.

I blurted out laughing.

"Jk just do a pose yourself and stand pretty like you always do". He said winking.

I stood next to the leaves  with my hands behind my back , smiling with my chin up and eyes closed.

"Perfect!" He said after taking about a million pictures!!

"Now it is my turn!" I said noticing that he was trying to runaway.

"Ok you got me!" He said standing right next  the leaves and posed putting his hands in his pocket and doing a kissy face once more.

I took the picture with my phone and it took several seconds for him to realise that i took the funny picture.

He said running after me as i ran away with my phone held up high.

"Your not getting away with that!" He said almost catching up to me.

I laughed.

"Got ya!" He said grabbing me by the waist and pulling me back.

I was out of breath and laughing so hard i didnt realize that we were standing so close to each other.

"Please dont delete the pi.." i was cut off realizing that our faces were inches from each other.

I felt his hot breath brushing onto my face.

He was looking at me nonstop,holding my hand that was held up high with one hand and the other hand circled around my waist.

Our bodies were next to each others.

Bieng this close to him made me realize how deep his eyes was. The tip of his jawline was strong and his face kept coming closer to mine.

Another chapter after so long
Hope you enjoyed
|layan♡