Asking Out

The bell rang resembling the end of class. I started packing things quickly so I could talk to mia,but i ended up the last one to be out of class.

"Hey!! I didnt know we had the same class,oh and by the way the names reed,reed west".
A cute smile spread accross his face as he came from behind me.

I had been focusing so much in class,that i forgot that he was still there.

"Yeah and i am lilimar. Just moved here this summer. Nice to meet you." I say as my cheecks grow bright red.

"Nice to meet you too. So whats your next class?" He sounded eager to know.

"uh i have english,what about you?" I said hoping to have the same class.

"Oh that sucks!! I have math. I was really hoping to have the same class."
He said as he reached the wall to rest his elbow on.

"Yeah me too" i mumbled.
"Soo i was thinking maybe you would wanna hangout sometime..lets say tommorow night?"
He's voice lowered as he said.

"Ofcourse i would love to go." I said imagining reed and me sitting in a doubles table eating pizza at mamma mia's in candle light.

"Soo at velvet palace at 8 30. And feel free to bring a friend along. It will be my treat." He said as he winked.

Well so much for dreaming at mamma mia's romantic date with only both of us.

Naah! It will be ok. Mia will not disturb us. She will be busy eating. And besides that is if she is gonna come.

"Sure why not?" I said plastering a stupid smile accross my face.

* at lunch

I was sitting in the cafetieria with mia. Mia was busy digging into her nuggets and sauce while i was enjoying my chicken burger and fries.

"Ummm, this place has the best catering. I said as i took a bite from my burger.

"i know right!, and i have been forgetting to ask you something, after bio, i saw you talking to a boy, what were you guys upto?"
Mia seemed intrested.

" nothing, we were just talking" i said trying to hide the fact that he kinda asked me out.

" WTH!! Gurll!! Spill out every detail now!! So he did ask you out right?" She grabbed a hold of my arm and shaked me so hard that i almost fell.

"Ok,ok, fine i will tell you."

There is absolutely no way i can get away from mia and her wicked smirk that was pasted on her face.

"he asked me out and he told me to bring a friend along if i wanted to. So do you wanna come?" I said kinda changing the subject.

Ofc!!i will be there if its free food!!"
Mia said her enthuasiasm reaching the top level.

"Oh god!! I wonder what connection you have with food!! Anyways i have been thinking on going to a photo shoot after tonights pizza at mamma mia's with you and brandon.
I asked."

Yeah i have been willing to ask you that too..and speaking of brandon..where is he?" Mia sounded worried as she looked around the cafetieria.

"He will be okay. And we can go look for him after we dump our trays at the table".I said assuring mia."ok" mia said with an uneasy look on her face.

After we dumped our trays, we went outside the corridor where we spotted brandon talking to a boy.

So we waited for him to finish the talk. After he was done he saw mia and me and waved as he came running towards us.

"Hellow girls! Brandon greeted us with a sweet smile.

"Hey" i said giving back the smile."where have you been all day ?" Mia wanted to know.

" oh i just finished 4 of my class and went to the library. I have been there during lunch" he answered the least bit of worry in his eyes.

" why didnt you want to eat lunch?" Mia said her curiosity growing.

" Oh i had a huge breakfast at home so i didnt feel hungry. Brandon said.

"anyways we were thinking on going for a photoshoot after we eat at mamma mia's tonight.

I said trying to end the tension.

Brandon shrugged as he said. " i dont see why we cant. Anyways your pictures always turn out the best.
I smiled grateful for my friends.

*that night

I lay on my bed thinking of what to wear. I stood up,walked past my study table to my closet.

I opened it and finally chose to wear a black shirt with white stripes with white shorts and i chise to wear a black side bag to put my polariod camera in.
After getting dressed i went downstairs and told mom that i would be back before 10.

*infront of the cafe

Miaaa!!! Where are you?? I am near the front door..brandons here too!!. I texted mia. She was soo late. We were supposed to meet at the front door at 8 15.

"She isnt even replying to my texts." Brandon said worried.

"Me neither". I told.

"Maybe i should give her a ca.." brandons words cut off as mia came towards us.

She looked gorgeous in a white crop top and maroon skirt and side bag.
I saw that she changed her hair and let it loose with some curls in the end.

"Girl you look fab!!" I said hugging her and totally forgetting that i was mad at her for bieng late.

Mia smiled and thanked me. She looked at branon eager to hear a compliment from him.

"Uh uh uh uh.. you look beautif..ul " brandon was speech less.

"thanks" mia was not sure she wanted to get closer to give him a hug, so i pushed her.

She hugged brandon while i saw brandons shocked face growing bright red.

When mia gently let him go thier eyes met and they stayed like that for a minute or two.
I took my polaroid and took a picture. They looked so cute.
"Ahh..not here lovebirds!!" I said.

"lets go enjoy some pizza"

They quickly snapped out of it and went in the cafe.

I followed them inside as my thoughts disturbed me.
"To be honest..i kinda felt like a third weel,but they looked tots cute!! I was so happy i had the picture.

Well gotta say my fun will start tommorow night.

Thank you soo much for reading.

Ilysm
|layan♡