Plans for Mia and Brandon

"So you guys enjoying the pizza?" I said trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yep" brandon said as he took a huge bite out of his pizza slice.

Mia drank a little bit of her jugo,not taking her eyes of the half eaten pepparoni pizza infront of her.

I obviously know that she is controlling herself from digging into the pizza.
I am quiet surprised that she is controlling that big appetite of hers.

Maybe because brandon is there.
Suddenly mia grabbed a slice and put it in her mouth quickly.

"Oh my god! This person!!" I mumbled as i burst out laughing.

After finishing our pizza,we payed for it and headed for our photo shoot.

Mia went a little ahead of us,so brandon and me found ourselves alone.

"So lili,i know you will understand,thats why i got something to tell. I want to....."

"To ask mia to be your girlfriend? Yeah i already know that part!" I said cutting off brandon.

"What? How did you know?" Brandon asked puzzled.

"You guys seriously need a mirror to show you how you  guys look at each other!! Its so obvious" i said smirking.

"Ok, now that you know, i want you to give me an idea how to ASK her. I want it to be a way to surprise her too" brandon blushed as he answered.

"So you are gonna ask her tonight?" I said getting excited.

"Nehh!! I want to take slow steps first and then finally tell her" brandon seemed serious.

" ok i think i have an idea!!" I said as i explained the first plan of getting them together.

"Heyyy..guys..its already nine fifteeen.
Lets start this thing or i am going home.

"Ok we are coming!!" I said pulling brandons shirt to run towards mia.

*after the photo shoot.

I headed home feeling quiet happy with the photos i took.

I went through them after i got into my room.

I noticed that in one photo we looked awesome together. It totally showed our personalities .

Mia with her funny,amazing self that was shown by a smiling face with her tongue out.
I was hugging mia with a huge smile as brandon was holding onto mia's shoulder making a piece sighn and holding the camera with the other hand.
The picture looked perfect with the goofy smirk that was spread accross brandons face.

I took my diary and put the photo inside.

Later after writing in my diary,i took the photos that were left and hanged them on the wall.

Feeling lucky to have such friends i dozed off to sleep.

Ily guys sooo much!!
Thanks for reading♡
Dont forget to smile.
|layan♡