The Big Surprise

Mia's POV
It was raining harder than before ,thankgod that i arrived just in time.

I saw lilimar walking back and forth  mumbling something. I think she was waiting for me.

I went from behind her and poked her shoulder.
She nearly fell.
"Oh your here...about time!" She said as she catched her breath.

We started walking towards our lockers. The hallway was slowly starting to pack  up.

"Hah! Its not that easy getting here with just an umbrella!"
I said as i turned to dry my umbrella. I placed a frown on my face i quicked up my pace now leaving lilimar a little behind me.

"Hey i didnt mean it like that!!!" She said as she caught up with me.

Lilimar's POV
"Hey i didnt mean it like that!" I said as i ran to catch up to her.

"I know i know!! I was messing with you lili!" She said smiling wickedly.

Can i slap that smile of her face!!!! Just kidding! But i still wanna do that!

As i was lost in my thoughts i saw brandon peeking at the end of the hallway.

WAIT!!!!? i thought i asked him to go to class.  Ughhhh man he still acts like a kid! I need to do something about this!!!! If mia sees him it wont be too good!!!!

"Hey wait here!!! I need to umm... to do something! Be right back!" I said turning to go.

"Hey wait...i wanna go with you!"

"No wait here!!! I will just be going to the ..umm.. think lilimar think.. to pee!

"Ok but you know you could have just said you wanted to go to the restroom.. and eh there she goes, and she was going the wrong way".

I ran the hall towards brandon as i heard mia yell. "Thats the wrong way!!".

Uhhhh i hate my life!!!!

"Err thanks!!!" I yelled back.

Oh man!!! What to do?? If brandon is here the whole plan will be ruined!

I turned around to the hallway which was now empty and was accomanied by brandon a few miniutes ago.

Where did he go now?? Nevermind i still have to go to the restroom to shut mia!

As i got closer to te restroom i saw brandon leaning against the wall facing backwards.

He turned around when i got in as if he knew there was someone behind him.

His expression was dull and unreadable. I felt anxious to know the reason why.

"Is something wrong brandon?" I asked concerned.

He looked around to see if anyone was eaves dropping,and to my surprise there was a freshman at the water sink.

Brandon gave him  a dirty glare. The poor boy ran away.
I felt bad for him!

"What the f*ck was that about?!!" I said facing him.

He took his water bottle out of his bag and started drinking.

When he finished and was about to say something he froze turning pale white.

"Whats wrong now??" I asked and turned around to see a girl who was crossing her arms with frustration.

Of course it was Mia, who else could it be?

She started walking straight towards us and pulled our ears all the way to her locker.

Finally when she let go of our ears,
(A/N: they were red as hell) i noticed that the hallways was quiet packed with students.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!" Me and brandon shouted at her at the same time.

It took time for me to realize that Mia was crying.

"Why are you crying mia?" I asked as i gave her a hug. I saw brandons face, he looked concerned.

"These are happy tears! I opened my locker and it was decorated beautifully.

Those things whoever gave at to me were really cute,and really romantic.
I just love whoever did this for me" she cried while saying all this in one breath.

I saw brandon blushing, i knew he was happy.

The bell had to ring at the moment ruining all the fun as students hurried  towards there classes.

"Aww! Thats so sweet Mia!! I am really bappy for you. Your so lucky!!"
I said plastering a huge smile across my face. I am soo goddamn happy she liked it!

"I cant wait for this anonymous guy's next move! He is so mysterious and romantic!"

At this brandon blushed extra red! Istg he looked like a tomatoe!!

"Sooo... i gotta go now! By the way mia i am really happy for you and i also cant wait to see whats next too..bye" he said waving at us as  he ran off to literature.

"C'mone lili, we have to go too, or we'll be late!!!" Mia said pulling my arm.

I let out a huge breath thanking god that even though everything didnt go accoriding to plan everything went just right.

Vote and comment!
Thank you for reading.
|layan♡