Lost, Then Found : The Unexpected Journey - Part 2

A/N: So real quick, I wanted to say that I've changed the names for the names of the two girls. The Dwarf Princess is named "Throndaerra" (throne-day-rah) and the Elf Princess is "Gelthel" (gell-thel). You don't have to go back to reread the first chapter but I thought I'd let you know so you guys wouldn't try to go back and see if anything is different. I just went back and changed it from (Y/N) and (B/F/N) to the names above. So (Y/N) and (B/F/N) is your human names.

That's it, enjoy the story.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Our world : About 20 years ago - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A flash of white was unseen as Gandalf appeared in an alleyway, huddled over the two princesses

A flash of white was unseen as Gandalf appeared in an alleyway, huddled over the two princesses. After he had regained his balance and no longer felt the world move, Gandalf slowly rose from his crouched position and turning around to gather his surroundings. One end of the alley was a brick wall, a dead end and the other end leading to an empty street that occasionally had a strange metal, horseless carriage with lights pass by.

Gandalf turned back to the girls who were holding each other tightly, "It's alright." He attempted to comfort, "It'll be alright." The elven princess wiped her eyes, "I want to go home." she sniffed, holding her dwarven friend tighter. The wizard felt terrible but he knew he did all he could to save them, "This will be your home, for now." "What?" the small and bearded princess asked as Gandalf turned back around.

"It seems this world is nothing but humans, from what I can tell. Certainly no place for an elf or dwarf." He turned back to the girls, "How can we live in a world that has no place for us?" Gelthel said. Gandalf crouched down to be eye level with the princesses, "By making your souls reborn." Throndaerra raised a brow to the wizard, "How are you goin' to do that?" she inquired. "With a simple spell, I'll turn you both human. Forming your souls to be what they would've been had you been born here." "That doesn't sound simple." she grumbled.

Gandalf could see the worry and fear mixed in their eyes and was unsure on how to comfort them further. He felt guilty for being the reason these girls felt this way, but had they stayed a second longer, they'd be a pile of ash. Gandalf heard the elf princess take a deep breath before turning to her friend, "It'll be okay." she reassured, "We'll be together, won't we?" The wizard smiled to Gelthel, "That's right. You'll both be together." The dwarven girl still seemed unconvinced, but her body seemed less tensed. "I know neither of you understand," Gandalf started, "And I know both your fathers will be furious when they find out what I've done, but this is the better choice. For both of you." "Will we ever go home?" Throndaerra asked, her eyes red but no longer spilled tears. "Yes." He answered, "Just not today."

"We'll always be together, right?" Throndaerra turned to her friend. The elf gave her a confident smile, "Always."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Middle Earth : April 25th - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -