part one : awake again

Silence....
Nothing but silence....
Silence and darkness....
Nothing can be seen, and nothing can be heard.
What is this place?

Where even is this place??

Soon the sound of thunder began to rumble outside indicating that the place was inside.
After the thunder, came The Familiar sound of rain falling outside....
On the the roof and windows....
Was this place a house?
Don't know....
The weather outside seemed to worsen a bit....
The rain fell heavier and the Thunder roared....
Soon lightning began to strike.

Eventually hitting parts of the house.... not enough to damage it, of course. but to send electricity through out the abandoned building for the first time in who knows how long....

Lights flashed inside of the old building for a second... but it was enough to show that it was a house or at least it was at some point, but it was now filled with old filled up boxes and a decent layer of dust on everything....
But that wasn't the most interesting part.
In what was assumed to be the kitchen part, there was a small old fashioned black and white T.V. with many wires and cables Tangled around it in piles burying what appeared to be a dusty tan keyboard...

The screen was black, showing that it was off....
But then lightning struck the building again and sent a electrical surge throughout the house again. this time managing to reach the old device...
The point was made obvious when the television screen flashed to life.... but instead of turning off after a second it remained lit.....
Soon after that a electrical buzzing noise begin to fill the empty cluttered room.....
The screen went from a blank white to a highlighted black with ones and zeros scrolling up the screen.....

Then the scrolling stopped and turned into a loading screen.....
1% loaded
3% loaded
24% loaded
70% loaded
99% loaded

Loading......complete.
The loading screen disappeared to be replaced by a home screen....

There was a few minutes of silence, save for the slight humming coming from the now powered machine before the screen flickered a bit and a few Windows opened up showing thousands of documents.....

[...]
A few documents would open and close here and there....
they would close as well as the windows, showing the home screen again before a different window popped up showing what looks like a glitchy face, with a expression that was practically blank and emotionless....
[It's-s....qui-i-iet...]
Came the sound of a laggy voice which was clearly coming from the black and white television.
[Wh-where is ever-ryone?] The computer asked.... it can't really look around since it didn't have a built-in camera, but it could hear somehow.... and all it heard was the humming of the mechanical engines inside of it and very faintly of the rain pouring outside....

After a few seconds, it decided to check the last time it was on....
[Last recorded data- Aug-gust 2019...]
After that Discovery it checked the recent one to now...
[ A-April 2069!?] The monitor screeched out in Surprise.
[ I've be-een shut of-ff for 50 years!? W-why?! How?!] The computer questioned, still a bit shaken up from the discovery it made.
It would continue to ponder this little mystery for a while before hearing what sounded like the jingle of keys at the front door.....