56 | Win or Lose Yo Love

Round 6

June 13th, 2020

Once again Abella finds herself in a dressing room of the Cowboys Stadium

Once again Abella finds herself in a dressing room of the Cowboys Stadium. This time she's getting ready to do the ring walk performance for Anthony's fight against Toran.

She hasn't seen or talked to Anthony since the night he showed up at her house. She didn't expect to since he needed those last few days to focus on his upcoming fight. She's been here an hour and still hasn't seen or spoken to him. She most likely won't until it's time to walk out.

She's confused more than ever. Every time she thinks they're at least okay something happens. Egos clashing and lashing out. It never fails. What happened to the lovey dovey, no worries relationship? Somehow they always irk each other's nerves.

While the hairstylist curls her hair she fidgets with her fingers. She's more nervous for tonight than her own show.

There's a knock at the door and once she grants permission Sergio opens the door allowing Odera and her costume designer into the room. She hugs both of them before Odee sits down, while the woman puts the garment bag on the rack.

"You good?" Odera asks looking at his sister. She quietly nods as he takes her word for it. "I hope tonight goes smoothly because that press conference was a melee. You weren't at the weigh-in yesterday, but it was just as tense."

"How was it?"

"Shit, I got my get back on the nigga who sucker punched me," he laughs it off.

"You love fighting."

"I don't take no shit. Muh fuckas need to learn just because I dress like Teddy Pendergrass don't mean I won't whoop that ass. I'll take this shit off and get to squabbling on yo bitch ass. Ya feel me?" When he extends his hand she chuckles giving him the wanted hand slap.

Out of curiosity Abella asks, "How did Anthony seem yesterday? His energy?"

"Eh, seemed like he was over the arguing and ready to fight. I noticed he gets that whole dark aura when it get closer to fight time. Quiet, not much to say, super focused."