"Must be nice being a model..I'd love to be in a photo shoot." You said in a dreamy like voice admiring how interesting being a model sounded.

"I'm sure father wouldn't mind if you joined me for a photo shoot, besides it would be more fun if you were there!" Adrien said giving you a sincere smile at the end.

You were internally screaming. You'd known this boy for under an hour and he was already letting you be in his photo shoot. This had to be the best-

RING

RING

Adrien's phone was buzzing in his lap with the caller name being "Alya". He wasted no time picking up the phone and placing it to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Sooo? What's the scoop?? Did you pick her up already!! We're all waiting to meet her?!?" The voice from the other side practically yelled as well as other voices.

"Yeah we've got her, and we're almost there!" Adrien said turning to you giving you another one of his signature smiles

You looked out the window and noticed the car was pulled over and you were parked by a large park.

"Uhh who was that?" You asked with a hint of nervousness in your voice.

"Oh, just some friends from school, they were really excited about having a foreign exchange student so they set up a little welcoming party!" he replied scratching the back of his head with a smile at the end.

"Eh??" You really just wanted to go to where you would be staying and take a good nap. It was only 6:46 am and you were exhausted.

Maybe Luka would be there?

The car door open as Adrien grabbed your hand and helped you out, you were then swarmed by numerous amounts of kids around your age asking so many questions. It was so hard for you to process since they were all speaking in French.

"Uhh,,Bonjour?.."

"[Y/N] were so excited to have you here for our semester! Now tell us girl, are there any superhero's where you're from? Have you ever been akumatized?!? Or are there even akumatizations where you come from?" a rather chatty brunette with glasses asked, holding her phone to you waiting for your response.

"Uh..no?"

"What in tarnation is she talking about, superheroes? Maybe she's a crackhead, I wouldn't doubt that being a crackhead was an international thing." You thought to yourself.

"My names' Alya, I'm the author of the Ladyblog, you know the famous blog for Ladybug?"

"Ladybug-"

"Yo! Dude I'm Nino! It's gonna be awesome having you here for the semester!" A male with a cap greeted you rather expressively which you guessed was a reflection of his personality.

"H-hi.." you said giving them a small wave with a somewhat noticeable uncomfortable smile.

"This is Marinette! She's designs clothes and her family owns a bakery." Adrien said gesturing towards a smaller girl with blue-ish black hair which was styled in pigtails. You couldn't tell if she was super nervous or really excited because she had a really strange smile on her face as Adrien guided her towards you.

So this is the girl Luka likes..

"Hi! It's super nice to have you here in Paris [Y/N]!" She said to you while holding something in her hand.

"I..uh, I baked macaroons for you!" She said handing you the nicely decorated box.

But it wasn't the box you cared about, you were finally going to get to try a macaroon.

"Thank you so much!" You said kindly accepting the gift before turning around to see the rest of the group.

"Thank you all for this nice welcoming party, I'm actually really tired and I'm sorry for being a party pooper, but I'd love to get to know the rest of you throughout this semester!" You said kindly before turning towards Adrien.

"I'm sorry Adrien..but could we possibly go home?"
You asked quietly while avoiding eye contact.

"Of course! I'm sure everyone understands, you just flew for about 10 hours and I'm sure you haven't gotten any sleep."

"I'm going to take [Y/N] home so she can get some rest, see you later everyone!" Adrien said while waving to his classmates.

There were mixed voices between "Bye Adrien" and "Bye [Y/N]!" You waved politely and followed Adrien to the limo.

"So much for first impressions.." you mumbled as you entered the limousine.

"Don't say that, I'm sure everyone loves you already! I'm sure they understand."

"I hope so..say......, do you know anyone named-"

RING

RING

Caller ID: French Boy🥐

"Oh boy here we go.." you said to yourself while hesitantly picking up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey [Y/N] I heard you made it to Paris, how about we go to the cafe later?"