Chapter. 6: "Lost and Found."

Start from the beginning

I walked towards the sounds,

I crouched down next to him, he felt my presence and assumed I was Jack, again.

"Jack, get the fuck out!" He got up a few centimetres from the pillow so he could make his yells clear.

"I'm not in there, Toby!" Jack's muffled voice called back from the living room slightly suggesting somebody else was in the room.

And that somebody was me.

Toby realized that it wasn't Jack in the room and he got up, sitting on the left side of his bed, where I was crouched down next to.

I got up and stood there in front of him, not really knowing what to saY.

His eyes went wide and he stared at me for a few minutes.

His eyes were usually dull, but now they were extremely dull. Even sad.

Huh.. Strange.

He then looked down at his feet and let out a faint laugh, followed by a frustrated and sorrow-filled sigh.

"..I wish these hallucinations would just stop already.."

I was confused for a few seconds, before it hit me.. doesn't he have schizo or something?? If so, he probably thinks I'm a hallucination.

"..it really is me." I said

He flopped backwards onto his bed and chuckled.

"dude, I'm serious" I poked his face and his eyes went wide and he got up

"..Y/N!?" He asked

"Yeah?"

"Thank GOD you're back, they can finally fucking shut up now!" He said relived.

who's they-?

Suddenly, he got off his bed and hugged me, like he was being saved or something. "I'm sorry for everything. It was all my fault."

"Nothing was your fault, Toby.. if anything it was mine." I hugged him back made him tense up like he wasN't expecting it.

"Let's just agree it wasn't either of our faults. " He ruffled my hair

"Heh, sure." I said as I accidentally backed up into a wall trying to leave the room.

Ow- man it is so dark in here.

"You okay?" He asked as he walked over and looked at where I hit my head,

Man he's close..

I felt my face heat up which could only mean..

I was blushing — JEEZ.

Well, I wasn't only blushing. I felt the room start to spin and things around me went black..

~ Toby's POV ~

She must've hit her head hard, her face was read.

"Y/N? Y/N you alright?" I asked

Next thing that happened was she collapsed. I caught her thankfully and decided to just lay her on my bed.

She needed rest. Not only from hitting her head, but I see her bandages legs. Probably had a rough few days.

I kinda stood there awhile looking at her lay there

What is this feeling?

~ Short-ish Time Skip ~