Chapter 15

Everyone overheard that, Allen asked Aria to go on a date with him. Some felt romantic to it, some didn't have any care but, a lot were upset about it…

A lot of girls were secretly staring at Aria with eyes full of hatred and jealousy…

Aria felt their gazes and looked troubled by it… She doesn't know if she should follow or not…

(You will accompany me to watch *Paul's Moving Castle and do some stuffs…) Allen said to Aria using telepathy

Even tho Aria doesn't want to be hated, she can't turn down Allen's invitation at all for it is as promised… And she needs to fulfill her promise.

"Ok…I'll go on a date with you…" Aria silently said and that answer from her, made Allen felt happy and smile…

Afterwards, they went to their own class…Aria and Arlene were chatting about what happened…

"Sooo…Allen finally made the first move huh?" Arlene said

"What do you mean?" Aria asked

"Nothing~ I just wish you and Allen have a good and romantic time in your date~" Arlene teased and made Aria blush

"Cut it out //Giggle//…What about you and Jerry? You asked him out right?" Aria asked of Arlene

Arlene paused for a bit and blushed… She then, told Aria of Jerry's answer and reaction

"Jerry…He…He was surprised of my confession and told me that he never thought that I liked him… He… Ran away when you guys caught all of our attention… I think that he was cute…" Arlene said as she covers her blushing face…

(I kinda feel bad for her) Aria accidentally talk in her thoughts which made Allen to hear it

(Feel bad for who?) Allen asked

(Nobody!) Aria said

(By the way, wear your favorite casual clothes when you go on a date with me ok?) Allen teasingly said towards Aria

Checking out to Allen's Classroom, Tom feels weird from his two friends, when he entered the classroom
And saw them… Their expressions are- one happily smiling which is Allen that looks weird for Tom- and, -One that has widen eyes and blushing face while covering his mouth that looks Weirder for Tom, than seeing Allen looking like that-… Tom then, Asked his two friends out of curiosity…

"What's up with the two of you?? You guys look weird and it's creeping me out.." Tom said towards Allen and Jerry…

The two blushed and then finally reacted to his question. One grabbed him to his shoulders (Allen) and looks proud and happy… the other one (Jerry), looked and away but, Tom could tell that he blushed way harder this time, that the redness even reached towards his ears…

"I'm going on a date with Aria this Saturday!" Allen happily told Tom, what made him

Tom congratulated Allen for he was one of the peoples who watched them and shipped them together for a long time now… He is glad that Allen finally has a starting line…

He then, Asked Jerry if what is the matter with him…
"Arlene…Asked me to be her boyfriend…" Jerry shyly said…

(Are the two of you, Young Maidens???)-Tom thought

Tom felt left out but still, he congratulated his best buddies from the bottom of his heart…

(At Aria's Classroom-)

Aria and Arlene stopped at teasing each other. The two girls were tired from the long conversations and teasing of each other. They were flushing red and was trying their best to hide their flustered face…

"Change topic… Have you watched Dololo, yet? I totally recommend it!" Aria said to Arlene, trying to change the topic

"Yeah! It's amazing! It is one of my favorite recreations of Animes! It's even made from " Arlene answered, hyped up

"What is your most favorite scene?" Arlene asked

"The moment that Hyakumaru put his fore head together with Dololo's!!! Kyaaa It was adorable!" Aria answered

"It was more adorable when he caressed Dololo's cheeks!!!" Arlene added

The two talk about many heart-warming anime and totally forgot what happened in the morning…

(At Lunch- In the ladies' room)

Aria's period came and she came to the ladies' room to put some pads… She accidentally heard some girls talking…

"Hey…did you see Allen confessing to the slut???" The woman asked to her friend

Aria was surprised to what she heard… She decided to stay so that she won't be find out and to hear the rest of the conversation which is about her… Tho… She is afraid to hear the rests….

"Yeah! I can't believe it!!! She might be a witch that casted some magic on him!!!..."

"Now I'm not just called a slut or a b*tch…but even a witch huh?..." Aria whispered to herself

"I'm sure that's it! She might be a member of some occult that can make her use some tricks. Cuz… There is no way that Allen, The school prince would fall for the likes of her!"

"Yeah! Maybe…That would explain why Allen started to change! He became another person once she started being close to her!"

"he only started to show his true self that's all…" Aria whispered to herself once again and let out a sad smile

"There really is no way that they could be together. I mean, Allen is too good for that snake!"

"Yeah! Allen is Handsome, Kind, Talented, Strong, Athlete, And has top grades… There is no way that woman could ever stand beside him…They're not a good match at all…"

(Hmm…All I could ever imagine is Allen being narcissist of himself while laughing out loud to the point that he seems creepy…) Aria accidentally talked about her impressions towards Allen, inside her mind

Which makes Allen, hearing of everything that Aria just said…  He was quite angry a little bit for… Aria is boldly talking about him being creepy…So he decided to hear more of what Aria thinks of him…

(Well…Allen is indeed handsome… He has that prince-like face… He is kind…He helped me a lot of times… He was the number one person there for me…he is so Talented…Strong?...Well… I heard that he beat all of the guys that even have weapons back then…I heard that he is also Athlete… Allen also has top grades…) Aria Continued…

Allen was getting redder and his smile gets wider as every second that Aria thinks good of him…

"But…I'm really no match for him…hehe…" Aria whispered to herself as she pretended to laugh at the end…

Tears started to flow as she thinks about it… She remembers Allen's warm smile that burns in her mind…

She was in the dark all this time… The darkness that surrounds her, made her not see her true self anymore… She tried to cover her eyes to stop herself from crying but, It still won't stop it…

How cold had it felt…No friend is there by your side to make you feel warm…
How painful had it felt… Being stabbed by painful words…day by day…

Insulted as a b*tch, Slut, Flirt, and Ugly, by the students around her…
Even her parents thinks that she is worthless for only watching Anime, And Reading Mangas all the time…

She can't help but watch and read it… Specially those that shows sufferings like… *Naluto, *Tokyo Ghost, and *Silent Mouth…

As she watches this anime, she felt that… She is not the only one who is having hard time and that… She should be strong because, What she is going through is not as worse as the others…

The bell has already ring and so… All of the students has already went back to their own class rooms… She wiped the last tears and raised her hand… She realized that the stone in her ring was shining, just like the way before…

She then felt as if the ring is trying to pull her in a certain place and so, she followed it… She was leaded up into the roof top…

She found out that somebody is in there… As soon as she opened the door, A man rushed towards her to embrace her…

It was Allen that hugged her…

"I felt that you were crying… So I rushed to look for you… I asked you many times if where are you but, You wouldn't answer at all…" Allen said as he hugged her tight as if he could lose her if he let go of her…

Aria felt happy that she hugged him in return…

"Allen…I love you… I love you a lot!... I love you…that's why…" Aria said and cut of her words as she lets go of Allen… She distanced herself from him…

"That's why…I hope that you find the best girl that can be by your side and make you happy…" Aria said as she looked down

Allen raised his hands and placed it to Aria's face… He then pinched it hard which made him also feel the little pain that he did to Aria's face as he pinched her…

"What if I said that I already found her and she's standing right in front of me now?" Allen said with a serious and manly face… He slowly reached his hands to Aria and smile to her…

Aria was so shocked to the words that she heard and made her look towards Allen's eyes… She could feel the sincerity from him…

His feeling reached to her properly… But, Aria is afraid that others may think bad of Allen because of her… That is why…She is hesitating to take Allen's hands…

"I'm not that smart and or pretty…" Aria said
"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met…" Allen said

"I got flaws…"- Aria

"You're perfect. Only you can make me whole!" Allen said straightforwardly

"You might be assaulted by the students with insulting words with me…" Aria said

"Who cares? It's only temporary. We'll be leaving this school anyway" Allen said

Every answer that Allen said that indicates him wanting her, made her happy that made her feel as if her heart is about to burst out…

The wind suddenly blows hard and clouds gathered… The rain came… Soaking the two…

Allen placed his two hands to Aria's cheeks and put his face near her… Even though, the rain heavily flows, They could feel each other's breath as they draw their face near to each other…

From each other's eyes, Their gazes to each other were full of passion and love…

Allen touched his lips with Aria and softly gave her a French kiss…

"Aria… I love you" Allen said

"I Love you too Allen" Aria said…

The rain then stopped, and they were surprised to find out that they were being watched by someone…

"Don't mind me, go on…" The person smiled
It was the lady owner! She returned after so many chapters that have passed…

"You've forgotten about me, Haven't you?" Lady Rose asked with her usual smile

The two started to fidget…They have forgotten about her…

(A/N- well…I haven't ; ) //Wink//)

"Well you see…I only got a limited time to explain before… Afterwards, I'll disappear… The effect of the ring will only fade if the two parties will slowly come to realization for their love to each other…Not just any crush like What Aria had before… Both parties must realize it and have mutual feelings confirmation. In the meantime, it strengthens their bonds…" Lady Rose said

"We forgot to ask, Who the hell are you really???" Allen asked

"I'm Rose Rivamare, and I'm your great-great-great grandmother! Oh by the way, The rain earlier was my gift for you two. Congrats!" Lady Rose said with a smile

The two held each other's hand and the rings in their fingers, faded away… They are no longer in sync anymore, they can't talk with each other in their mind anymore, nor meet at their dreams…

But the bond that they build up is so strong that they don't need any of it anymore…

The only thing that they could share now is a future with each other…

~Fin~