Chapter 11

In the whole summer, Aria couldn't stop thinking of Allen… She gets embarrassed when she sees or hears about Allen.

Whenever they talk using telepathy or just using the normal way of talking to each other, Allen's image in swim wear keeps popping up in Aria's mind… She feels weird whenever that happens.

Inside their dreams, Aria would imagine that there is actually a underground secret base and hide inside… Allen would always look for Aria but he couldn't find her in spite of how hard he looks inside the dream.

Their third year in high school is finally going to start. And with this, Aria wouldn't be able to hide from Allen anymore…

Aria was so afraid of meeting Allen but, she doesn't know the reason why… Why she gets nervous? Why does she seem shy? Why does she feel strange when Allen is involved?

The day has finally started. And Aria was looking at the board where they announced the class members of each section… She was shocked, surprised, and afraid at the same time…

Her all together average grade, made her get in the second section… which is the class next to the tops… Meaning, the genius of their grade… And that is Allen, Tom, and Jerry's class.

(Looks like…We are neighbors? Right, Aria?)
Allen said to Aria with a playful voice, using telepathy. As he appears from behind Aria.

(You were avoiding me all summer. AND THAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF.) Allen said with his usual, pissed off voice

In alarm, Aria dashed away from Allen, And Allen also ran as fast as he can to catch Aria. Aria was on the lead at first but, Allen was catching up…

(If he catches me, I'm really dead!!!) Aria accidentally said this on her mind and Allen heard it.
(Yeah!!! YOU REALLY ARE DEAD!!! SO BIG TIME!!!!) Allen said angrily to Aria, using telepathy.

As Aria rans, She saw Arlene and hurriedly rushed towards her and hid in her back.

"What the hell are you two doing? If you two are gonna flirt, do it somewhere else would you?" Tom says as he walks towards their destination…

"No good, Allen… You shouldn't do that!...tsk! tsk! tsk! It's as if, you are proving that guys are wolves with the way you are Chasing Aria…Sigh…" Jerry appears next and says this towards Allen.

"What The Hell Jerry!!!I'm not chasing her weirdly like the way that you said!!!" Allen starts to get angry a little bit at Jerry too…

"Actually…You look kinda scary earlier…when you were chasing on Aria" Arlene said…

(Chance.) Aria said inside her mind as her eyes seems to shine like the way in anime when someone thinks of a plan against the other character…

(Damn You Aria!!!Don't do itt!!!) Allen said to Aria using telepathy, as he remembers how she acted weak and innocent in front of the guards back then…

"Guys!...Allen started chasing me out of nowhere!...I don't know what I did wrong that makes him angry at me…//Whimper//" Aria said and acted once again…

This act of hers, made Them stare at Allen with fury…

"Allen… I know that you are hot headed but… I didn't know that you were crazy…" Tom said

"Poor Aria…You must've been scared right?" Arlene said

"From now on, You are added to A.P.S's (Aria Protection Squad's) Black list. Let's go guys." Jerry said to Allen with a very intense stare

After saying that, The group left Allen and went to go to their class rooms. Allen was just left there…Staring blankly and was trying to process the thoughts that they gave to him, in his min.

Along their way, they were secretly laughing out loud as they remember Allen's look when they left him.

Aria and Arlene is on the same class…both of them were exited as they hear liveliness from their class room but, the liveliness was removed, when they entered the room.

Everyone stopped talking and stared coldly at Aria… and started whispering to each other

"That's the whore…How unlucky we are to be on the same class with her…"

"I heard that the kind prince is suddenly changed when she approached him…"

"Uhhhggghh…such a bad influence she is…"

"I feel bad for those who is friends with her…"

Aria could hear their whispers… Every word hurts that it is as if, hands are squeezing her heart.

Aria just went straight in the back where nobody likes to seat in… Arlene followed her. The only one that they saw is seating in the back was a girl wearing a head phones and seems to be sleeping…

Just in time, the school came inside to introduce himself and all of them were instructed to go to the school hall for introductions and greetings for the first years…

The line of the boys in the top class is just next to the line of the girl's in the second class…
Allen, Tom, Jerry went to the last part of the line…So was Aria, Allen, and the mysterious girl…Trying to avoid the other girls…

Tom and Jerry were still laughing at Allen…using their stares only for it will be troublesome to be caught by the teachers, specially when they are on the top class…

The two just stared at Allen with a very amused eyes and a smirk on them… Allen was trying to control his anger to the two while Aria and Arlene is enjoying on watching them act like that…

(After the Introductions and greetings)

"I give up already… You guys win… I bet that you guys will continue the act and won't let me eat with you guys…" Allen admitted defeat

"Hey Aria, Allen said that he wants to eat you." Tom said as he Laugh

"Daaamn You Tom!!!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???" Allen shouted angry, yet shy…

Allen then, chased Tom around but he can't catch Tom at all…

The mysterious girl suddenly pulled Aria's hand and asked her secretly…

"Who is that guy that was being chased?" The girl asked as if she were desperate

"Uhm…The top class's Tom Katze…" Aria answered out of surprise….

"What's the matter?" Arlene asked to the girl

"Nothing…" The girl answered

After saying that, the girl left and never came back into the class room… It is finally the time to pick home room representatives…

"I nominate Aria Okizamu as the Class Rep!" One student stood up and said

"How about the others? Any more suggestion?" The teacher asked

"Sir, I don't want to be the class rep…" Aria stood up and said this

"Oh come on, Nobody is more capable than you." A guy said

The class remained silent and the teacher has finally decided that Aria will going to be the class president.

Before ending the class, The home room teacher gave everyone the subject schedule before dismissing them…

Aria was called in the faculty room to discuss somethings…regarding to the class and etc…

"This is the copy of cleaning duties… Make sure to check if they have done their part ok?" The teacher said as he passed on the said copies…

"Oh! By the way, We have a transfer student from the next town…She might find hard to adjust here so, I want you to help her adjust…" The teacher said

"Uhm…who?" Aria asked

"Her name is Lea Morrison. The one who skipped today…Sigh…Must be having a hard time in adjusting here." The teacher said

After saying hearing that, Aria went back to the class room to get her bag…
There…She saw Lea, sleeping again in her desk as she seems to be listening into music.

Aria tried to wake her up for she can't leave her there and just go home…

"Hey, Lea? Wake up now… Nobody is going to be left now…" Aria said as she tries to wake Lea up…

"Sorry…I'll go now…" Lea answered with a sleepy voice.

"What were you listening to?" Aria kindly ask, as she tries to get closer with Lea

"it's none of your business so, Screw off." Lea answered with a very rude tone

"Ohh…Ok…sorry" Aria apologized to Lea

(Hey Aria! Are you done yet? If you take any longer, We will leave you behind)- Allen asked Aria, Using telepathy

It seems that, Allen and the others were waiting for Aria so that they could all head home together

(I'll be on my way now. So, you guys better wait for me ok?) Aria told Allen with the use of their telepathy

Judging by how Aria talk normally with Allen, she might have already gotten over the matter regarding to her feelings that she feel when Allen is involved, The reason might be because it is thanks to what they did in the morning.

Aria ran off towards Allen and the others… They all left now.

Along the way, Allen and Aria was talking to each other with telepathy.

(I heard that you're quite hated by the class) Allen said

(Yeah…) Aria said

(Don't worry. We are here for you) Allen said with a mile

And with only that, Aria's weird feeling started to exist again