Chapter 6

It has been very long now and they didn't hear anything from Miss Rose, The Lady Owner of the shop Where they got the ring from and is also the guardian of the 'Destiny Rings'.

They just realized it now that They haven't seen miss Rose for a while now...Every night, inside their dream...They would always look for her.

They tried summoning her but she still hasn't still appeared...

It is another day...

Allen, Tom, Jerry, and Aria entered the school together... As they was arranging their lockers, Aria found a letter in her locker...

As Allen, Tom, and Jerry saw Aria taking out a letter, They hurriedly went to Aria's side in alarm...

"They still haven't learned their lessons huh???" -Tom says

"Let's Assault all of the suspects!!!" Jerry suggested

"Get the riffles...Let's fire them all out!!!" Allen Commands and the three of them started to march

"You three, Stop Right There Misters!!!" Aria says and The two of them stopped while Allen still continued to march...

Aria chased over Allen and pinched herself in the ears... Allen who felt that, Stops marching because of the pain and shock he suddenly felt...

Aria holded Allen down by his clothes and Stared to each other intensely

(Who was the one that said that he doesn't want any murders to happen because he doesn't want to be also drenched?)- Aria asks Allen using telepathy

(I did!!! But it only applies to you!!!) Allen says...

He only said that in the first place to prevent Aria from doing such things...

"Calm down...Let's check the content first... It might be different from what you think it is... Got it?" Aria told Allen

"Ok!..." Allen says this as he tries to not be furious

They opened the letter and was shocked to what the letter contents...

*I have Liked and Admired you for a long time now... If it is possible, I would like to get closer to you...Please meet me at the school's garden after school and tell me your thoughts about it. I shall be waiting...*

Is what the letter says...

"It's a love letter." -Tom

"Yep! This is a love letter, Surely."- Jerry

"It's a trap! It's Certainly a trap!" Allen, Insists and started marching again.

Tom and Jerry grabbed him to prevent him from leaving while Aria talks to Allen and tries to convince him from acting without thinking twice..

The two of them stared at each other intensely

(I'll pay for today's meals...Lunch and break time. Just behave.)-Aria says (bribes) this to Allen using telepathy

"Ok. I'll behave. But we will be hiding in there just in case if ever something comes up...We Attack Them Down"-Allen agrees...

"Hey you Brats...Go to your classrooms. You're the only ones left here..." Edward appears and instructed them to go into their class...

They hurriedly dashed to their own classroom to catch up before their teacher arrives...

The same routine starts...the only difference is that, Allen would be waiting for Aria to treat him some foods during break time.

Hours passed by and the day is already over. Allen, Tom, And Jerry went to the School's garden and hid themselves in some bushes...

Aria arrived a few minutes later but she notices that the person who called her out was still not there...

"Did i arrived too early?..." Aria asks herself

"No! i knew it! This is a tra-"  Allen still thinks that way and so, Tom covered his mouth because he heard foot steps approaching towards them...

The person who called Aria out has finally arrived! The person bowed down and apologized for being late... They were so shocked to find out the identity of that person...It's not that they know this person but...It's how the person looks...

!!!(IT'S A GIRL???)!!!- All of them thought of the same thing...

(Hey,Aria! If you could make a girl fall in love with you, Try to do it with the other girls. You might never know that it could lessen up the haters that you have)-Allen Sarcastically says this to Aria, Using telepathy

(I'M NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON!!!) Aria angrily said to Allen, Using telepathy..

//Aria bows down//

"I'm Very Sorry! I'm Not Into Girls!" - Aria says this as her answer from the letter that the girl had given her...

"I've noticed that you always hangs out with just boys...Is a girl really be no good???" The girl desperately asks Aria...

"Those guys are my friends...it's not that i'm trying to hook up with one of them, or anything!!!"-Aria

"Eh?..."-Unknown girl

"Huh?..."

Jerry jumps out and reveals himself

"I think that the two of you are not on the same page at all!!!"

As Jerry says this, Allen and Tom revealed themselves. All of them seated down and listened to the girl's story.

"I am Arlene Gomez. I'm an exchange student from Philippines.My class is next to Aria's class...Because of being an exchange student, I don't know anyone from my class.One day, i was heading back to my class room after getting some drinks from the vending machine when i saw Aria sitting by at the window...Just watching something, all alone in her place... No! Not just Watching anything!!! IT WAS MY CHILDHOOD ANIME, * Naluto*!!! I really think that she have a very good taste and so i would peak from the door  to see what anime she is watching... It's *Bintama* !!! The next once were...* Two Piece*, *Searching for a New Moon*, *Nekoyasha*,Everything She watches are my ALL TIME FAVORITES XD. That is why, I want to get close to her and talk about those stuffs! XD "- Arlene

As Arlene finished her story. Everyone except Aria, looks exhausted from Arlene's long story.

Aria was listening to Arlene with her eyes shining and sparkling from her amusement.

"If you want some friends, You could be our friend!" Aria happily invites Arlene and looks towards Allen

"I agree. The more, the merrier!" Jerry says this and also looks towards Allen

"And besides...I think that it would be good for Aria to also have a girl as her friend, not just boys. Right, Allen?" Tom says this as he looks towards Allen...

The final decision shall be left to Allen's approval...

(Allen,Pretty please!??? PLEASE???...) Aria begged Allen using telepathy...She begged Allen with a very cute face...

Allen blushed and agreed. Everyone overjoyed and celebrated... They ate some burgers, played in the arcade, and did a lot fun stuffs ...They warmly welcomed Arlene into their group.

(At the arcade-)

Aria and Arlene were playing *Street Fighter*... so far, no one is still defeated... Arlene was on par with Aria and earned herself a title 'Queen'... to avoid confusion, Arlene was called as a 'blue queen' while Aria was called as the 'red queen'.

The girls were enjoying their match while the boys would just sit at a bench and have a little Chit-Chat...

"I've always think about this...But i got a feeling that Allen likes Aria..." Tom says this and Un-intentedly made Allen chocked out of surprise...

"That thought also crossed my mind...I always that Allen who never usually smiles would only smile because of Aria...Soo... Do you like her???" Jerry asks Allen

"WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT???//Cough Cough//"- Allen

(At the same time with Aria and Arlene)

(//Cough Cough Cough//)-Aria coughed as Allen coughs...

"Aria! Are you alright???" Arlene asks Aria with worry all over her face...And Arlene would pat her back...

(At the male's CR)

"DAMN IT!!! There is NO WAY THAT I LIKE THAT UGLY GIRL!!!"
Allen talks to himself as he looks at his own reflection

At that moment... in spite of trying to be serious, He still had the time admire his reflection and be narcissist ...

"Can such a Perfect man fall in love to a girl like her!!" As he says this...He suddenly starts to imagine of Aria's beautiful smile... Just that burning image in his mind, is enough to make his face go red all over!

"NO!-Way...I really do have a crush on her!!!" Allen was shocked, himself...

"no-No-No-NOOOO!!!" Allen shouts out of still being not able to accept the feelings that he have for Aria...

A janitor suddenly entered inside while Allen was shouting...It was very, very, verrrrry awkward at those moments...

The janitor entered halfway and went out immediately, afterwards...

Allen went back to where everyone was...

The day is already over...All of them went home already...

It is already Allen and Aria's bedtime and soo... They went to sleep...

(Inside their Dream)

They have been sitting in a chair that they made using their imagination, For a while now...

"Soo? What was it that you want to tell me, Allen?" Aria asks

"I-i...I! You...Like....You...i...Been...You...Like..."- Aron

(Confessing is a lot more hard than i thought!)- Allen

"Stop staggering your words and just say it to me directly!" Aria says this as she slowly lose her patience...

"I STILL HAVEN'T GET THE FOOD THAT I REALLY LIKE TO EAT SOO...FOR LETTING YOU GUYS MAKE ARLENE JOIN US, TREAT ME TOMORROW!!!" Allen says this for he can't bring himself to Confess to Aria...

"Is that what you want to say me all this time?" Aria asks Allen And Allen Nodded in response

"I could give it to you as long as you come into my class and remind me of it..."

Aria let out a sigh and the both of them has already woke up

It was already morning and Allen felt really pathetic for not being able to tell Aria how he feels...
(At Aria's room)

"That was close! I thought that he is going to confess to me!"Aria says this as she touches her chest to feel her heart, that is racing so fast... like crazy

"Come on Aria! don't hope or you'll be hurt!!!..." Aria says this all, to herself

They started the day as usual and Aria treated Allen with the foods that he want...

Aria was tired of eating the things that Allen chose...Every food that enters on Allen's mouth would be re-spawned, freshly into Aria's mouth.

After eating, They would laugh at each other for how big their tummy has become
In the end, Allen was not able to say it...He didn't mind it tho...Because he swear that one day, he'll surely say it to Aria...Until he becomes confident, He'll try to get a lot more closer to Aria...

Until that day ever comes, He would just stay at Aria's side and protect her from any danger...