Chapter 1

The 'Odd Shop'...a shop that contains a lot of random stuffs. The Lady owner of the shop saw the two persons who looks out from outside the shop. The two were soaking wet and so, The owner reached out to them and invited them in.

"What could you two kids be thinking out there, standing outside without an umbrella in this kind of weather?..." the lady asked worriedly

"I kind of saw a light coming from here and made me stare at it continuously..." the girl answers

The lady smiled and went to get something. She took an old looking box and brought it to us...

"Were you perhaps talking about this?" The lady smiled and opened the box. It was a pair of gold and silver rings with a little red stone placed on it...

The boy who was quiet up until now suddenly stands up from his seat and showed a frantic expression as he say:

"That's the one! I want to buy it right now!!!"

The girl then also stands up and says with a desperate face, that she also wan't to buy it too.

The lady owner then smiled and said to the both of them:

"I'll Give it to both of you for free. As long as you two value and cherish it"

The two then, Took one and wore it on their left middle finger...

"Is it really alright to give it to us for free?" The girl asked

"I think that we should really pay for it!..." The boy insisted

"The ones used in making these rings are one of the most expensive gold and silver in the world! plus...the stone in there is a very rare and one of a kind type of mineral. Can young ones like yourselves have the kind of fortune to pay for it?" Once again, The lady owner says with a smile...

The two shakes their heads to answer "No"

"Your names will be enough. You could both tell me your names and i will give this rings for free." The lady owner said as she smiled kindly...

"I am Aria Okizamu" the girl introduced herself and bowed down

"My name is Allen Rivamare" the boy also introduced himself

The lady owner looked at them and held their hand and said:

"Then...Aria and Allen, Take care of it ok?"

"Yes!" Allen and Aria answered in Unison and wore the rings into their middle finger...

"For now, Have some Hot chocolate milk and towels to keep yourselves warm and prevent catching colds..." The lady owner said as she handed two cups of hot chocolate milk and warm towels to the two of them...

The two took a sip and felt the warm spreading to their body.

"This Chocolate milk is very delicious!!!" Aria says as sparkles shine from her eyes...

"I'm glad to find out that the chocolate is into your liking." The lady owner smiled

The lady owner then, Went to the kitchen to fetch some cookies as a snack for Aria and Allen to have together with their hot chocolate drink... it was a very good combination to have as a snack in rainy days...

The two of them has already dried up and just waited for the rain to stop. After the rain has ended, The two of them thanked the kind lady owner that sheltered them from the rain. The two of them left after saying their thanks...

As Aria and Allen walks to ride a bus to go home, The two then realized that the both of them are wearing a uniform from the same school... it can't be helped for the towel that the lady owner gave them was covering their uniforms the entire time.