Chapter 8

It's been days since Aria met up with Audrey and a declaration between Allen and Shawn in fight for Aria's hand has begun. Audrey already rode to the plane and went to Korea, while Shawn has also started going to school in the next town. It has been quite peaceful as any days. The five friends are happily hanging out again well, that is until they remembered that their finals are getting near...

"Guys...Have you started studying?" Aria asked with a face that looks like has lost hope...

"We don't have to worry tho... The three of us are in the top class." Tom said

Aria then looked towards Arlene which, she hopes that her friend is also the same as her that has not yet studied...

Arlene felt the stare that Aria has given to her and answered:

"I have been studying...and I also sure that i might pass this exam... tho, it might be half and a half possibility..." Arlene said towards her friend and smiled.

Aria then started to look gloom and lost all hope...

"Say guys...what do you think about us to having a group study later?" Jerry suggested with a wink in his eye and a smile

"And of course!, Our mighty genius and secret lucky card is here." Tom said as he looks at Allen

Just a few flattery were enough to make Allen agreed to the Group study that Jerry brought up...

At that moment, Aria's recovered and and started to not look gloom once again. And so, everyone has decided to have a group study after school. The friends went in a family restaurant to eat and study at the same time...

"Three Hawaiian burgers and two Cheese burger!" The waitress cheerfully said as she placed the order to the hardworking students...

The three Hawaiian burgers were Ordered by Allen, Jerry, and Arlene... while the two Cheese burgers were ordered by Tom and Aria...

As always, Allen and Aria is still sharing the food they eat which is thanks to the power of the rings. The two of them are like eating burgers in each flavor.

"I still find it funny that the two of you are munching and eating your foods after the other one has done it..." Arlene said as she watch Aria and Allen's way of eating, which she find amusing.

"I Know Right?... They are always like thisssss..." Jerry said as he looks at the two of them

After taking a few bites, they started their group study...

"Soo....What are the subjects that you guys are bad at?" Allen asked

Jerry was having troubles with History, While Tom is having troubles with math... Arlene was having trouble with Science. Everyone has stated the subjects that they are not doing well, except for Aria

"I'm having trouble with Science, Math, Philosophy, History, Chemistry, Biology-"  Aria told them her weaknesses and was stopped by Allen who looks seriously angered...

"Just Tell Us The Things That You Are Good At!" Allen says with a face that says "WHY THE HELL IS IT A LOT???"

"Greek Mythology, Cesare and Lucrezia Borgia, Ramessess II..." Aria says and looks down, feeling ashamed...

(You...Did you just study everything that concerns love affair?...) Allen says to Aria as he looks at her with a very stern face...

Aria could not do anything but just pout as she answers Allen using telepathy...

(I also know about Shinsengumi...) Aria says

(We don't study those stuffs!) Allen said

Allen let out a sigh after the long stare he gave Aria, That brought confusion to the three...

After that, They did not waste anymore time and started studying... Their tutor became Allen. Allen was super worn out, specially to Aria who is lacking knowledge in the lessons...
After the long studying, Everyone has decided to end the group study for the day and went home...

(At home-In Bed)

Allen and Aria was having a telepathic conversation before they go to sleep...

(Hey Allen...How come you're so perfect?) Aria asks

Allen misinterpreted it and thought that he was being praise and acknowledge by Aria, the girl she likes...

(Have you finally realized my greatness?) Allen says in a very narcissistic way

That pissed off Aria and made her kinda regret the she asks Allen of all people...Aria went to sleep and so was Allen.

(Inside the dream world)

"Hey! how about we share answers? You help me with -" Aria suggested to Allen and made him Angry...

No matter how much she likes Aria, He does not like to spoil her too much and wants only the best for her no matter what...

"IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT STUPID STUFFS, THEN WHY NOT JUST STUDY???" Allen shouted to Aria, angrily

"Everyone is studying so hard just to pass, and yet YOU!..." Allen nag Aria but stopped half-way

The two of them turned their heads away from each other, to avoid seeing each other...

"I'm sorry... I was not thinking about it at all..." Aria apologize

Allen could not maintain his anger and decided to forgive Aria

"I'll help you study, so you also help your own self ok?" Allen says to Aria

Aria agreed and so, Allen taught Aria every lesson that he could remember and Aria was very attentively trying to listen to what Allen is teaching her.

There was still some parts that she could not understand but, She sure have improved in a night.

Morning has came and the time to go to school is just a few minutes from then. Aria was still being taught by Allen in the use of  telepathy. Even while walking on their way to school, Allen would still teach Aria.

During classes... Aria would listen attentively to the teacher and Allen would help her understand the stuffs that she doesn't get. While breaks, Allen and Aria would meet up and study. During their lunch, Aria would use Allen's notes and study it while Allen would explain the complicated stuffs using telepathy. This cycle continued until two days before the finals.

Aria improved a lot thanks to Allen!... Everything seems to be going smoothly and perfectly, or so they thought...

Due to too much pressure, Aria got a fever... Her body temperature was forty degrees Celsius that makes her unable to get up and unable to open her eyes... And this fever is of course!, is shared with Allen... due to their fever going up, they were advised to stay at a hospital.

The hospital that they were admitted to, was the same that the two of them is even on the same room. When they met, the rings were shining a very bright red that might be because of the fever that they have or whatever...

They were visited by their friends when they found out what happened to the Aria and Allen... The three just visited for a few minutes and went home afterwards, for they don't want to disturb their rest...

The two of them can't even utter a word and just decided to talk inside the their dream so that they could also rest...

(Inside the dream world)

"But i still haven't memorized the periodic table!" Aria argues with Allen, Still wanting to study even at that state...

"ARIA COULD YOU JUST REST??? THE REASON WE ARE HAVING A FEVER NOW IS BECAUSE OF YOUR STRESS AND PRESSURE THAT YOU FEEL!!! WHY ARE YOU THIS THICK HEADED??? At this moment, if we don't get better then there is no point because we won't be able to have our finals" Allen angrily shouted at Aria

"I!...i'm...sorry" Aria apologized

Allen let out a sigh and forgiven Aria. He was able to forgive Aria so quickly for he has a soft spot for the girl that he likes...

"How about watching some anime? you like them right?" Allen suggested

"But!...What if my mind would focus on it too much that i would forget the things that i learned?" Aria asked worriedly...

"Don't worry! we shall be only having a recap." Allen said to Aria with a smile...

Aria agreed and so, the two decided to watch anime using the tv inside the dream world.

They watched *Full Silver Alchemist* where Aria was able to memorize the elements in the periodic table, Next up is *Flee* where she remembers the swimming forms that will appear in the exam, *Node Amy Cantabile* which is related is very related to the lessons that will appear in the examinations for music, *Hotalu no Haka* which is about world war two, and some more...

By watching some anime, Aria was able to understand more the lessons and take the her learning more to the heart. She was able to cool down her fever and the two of them were able to take the tests...

Days later, and the results has came out. As expected, the five friends has passed the finals and decided to celebrate in the arcade and eat in their favorite restaurant.

Aria has learned that passing somethings that you pass thanks to your hard work makes her very happy and proud...

Back in her past, she would just team up with her 'girl friends' that is near her seat and has copied to them all the time... But now, she was able to treasure the wonderful feeling of accomplishing something by your own power.