FINAL CHAPTER: LEMON

Inside a room, was Ochaco's. (YN) then open the door with his side arm as he was still holding Ochaco onto his arms...

(YN): Heh, Nice room...

Ochaco: Thanks..lets get comfortable~

(YN): Okay~

(YN) then closes the door with his feet as they took off their shoes. (YN) then head towards Ochaco's bed. She lays her down as he gets on top of her as they started making out...(YN) then started to lower his body down as he started kissing Ochaco's neck really smooth and gentle as he then took a bite on her neck...

Ochaco: A-Ah~!!

(YN): Relax...I wont hurt you~

(YN) said with a deep soft voice

Ochaco: O-Okay~

Ochaco couldn't stand the pleasure she's getting by (YN), she started to get a hold on (YN)'s back as she was grabbing his shirt tight as possible, from the pleasure she's being give. As she was being pleasured, she then started to slowly reach down to (YN)'s member as she then gets a hold of it...they both got up on their knees as they stopped kissing as Ochaco placed her hands on (YN)'s chest as she said to him in a deep soft voice to him...

Ochaco: I-I felt you for a moment...you're hard~

(YN): Of course I am, silly...

Ochaco: So, you like this?

She grabs (YN)'s member..

(YN): Well, yeah...

Ochaco: Me too...so, ehm...

(YN): Eh...??

Ochaco: If you don't mind~

(YN): S-Sure...

As Ochaco started unzipping (YN)'s pants to see his member, she then gave (YN) a funny look with a seductive blush smile...

Ochaco: You like to go wild huh~ ?

(YN): I...Like it...

Ochaco: I know...

Ochaco then unzipped (YN)'s pants as she then can barely see (YN)'s member having a boner from the inside of his boxers...

Ochaco: Oh! I can see it...No wait...not quite~

Ochaco then slowly pulls (YN)'s boxers out as she then sees (YN)'s member pop out as it looked hard...Ochaco blushed really hard when she saw it..

Ochaco: Oh~

She then was still on her knees as she couldn't stand watching (YN)'s member how big and hard it looks...she then started biting her bottom lips...

Ochaco: Well, Hello there~

(YN): Hehe...

Ochaco: It's quite big~

(YN): Y-Yeah...It usually does this when...well you know...

Ochaco: And it's a bit..wet~slippery too~ and...sticky too~

Ochaco was touching his member from it tip as it shivers (YN)...

(YN): A-Ah~ Yeah...

Ochaco then leans forward to (YN) as she had her head to (YN)'s as she was slowly stroking (YN)'s member...

Ochaco: A-And..I bet it feels good when I do this huh~?

(YN): Y-Yeah~

Ochaco: Heh, I knew you'll like this~