Chp.18

-Author POV-

As the semi-final starts in about couple of minutes, (YN) was outside as the benches as he waited for the others to come back for Todoroki. He looked scared somehow, so scared that he had no idea where that anger come from. With that anger he had against Todoroki had almost killed him.

-(YN) POV-

What the hell was that!?! All of the sudden I got angry and...and...went all out..! D-Damn it! I promise my mother not to unleash that quirk not even a bit! It will cause my friends to get hurt! But what really made me angry!?!...

-Author POV-

Suddenly, Bakugo then showed up as he then calls (YN)..

Bakugo: Hey you!

(YN) looked at him as he stood up...

(YN): What do you want??

Bakugo: Whatever you did to Icy-Hot...didn't even scared me...if that was a sign for me to back off against you...that won't work! Cause once I succeed to go in the finals against you, I will show and prove to everyone that you are nothing muy a worthless hero student who don't even got a chance to become an actual hero.

(YN) stood quiet as he stared at Bakugo angry as his eye pupils were changing colors back to back. Bakugo smirked as he then turned his back on him, walks away from him.

(YN): Nrrrgh!!!

As Bakugo left, the others then came back as Todoroki was behind them. (YN) then walked to them...

(YN): Todoroki! Are you-

Kirashima: Woah there dude! Back off, don't wanna end up hurting him again.

Mineta: Yeah, you moody broke his bones man!

Tenya: Your actions really scared us when you stepped against Todoroki, you have some explanation (YN)!

Izuku: Yeah, you could have killed him!

(YN): I-I didn't mean it-

Ochaco: Guys, he seems pretty honest about it, maybe he really don't mean it...

Hanta: Come on Ochaco, didn't you see out there, he literally demolish Todoroki like hell, of course he means it-

Todoroki: He's right, it wasn't his fault...

Boys/Girls: What!?

Tsuyu: Todoroki...

Todoroki walked up to (YN) with bandages. A bandage around his head, his left elbow and his waist...

Todoroki: It wasn't his fault, neither mines, whatever triggered him, it's the one to blame for making him this mad...

Momo: But Who would make him mad??

Todoroki: I don't know...but I'm sure it's one of us..

(YN): Its Okay Guys, don't worry, none of you are responsible for triggering me, it's somebody I don't wanna spill...I'm gonna deal with it...

Mineta: Well thank god it's not us because if it was-

(YN) stared Mineta with a scary look that made Mineta almost pissed himself...

Mineta: N-Never Mind...we're cool? We cool right?

(YN): ...only if you don't piss me off.

Mineta: Phew...

(YN): Anyways...Todoroki, again, I'm sorry for my actions...

Todoroki: ...I forgive you...

They both shook hands as the girls stared at them as they were blushing and feeling charming seeing the cute ones talking...

Kyoka: *Sighs* aren't those two so hot?

Momo: Their like angels~

Toru: Hot angels~

Mina: Totally Hot angels~

Tsuyu: Grrr~

Ochaco: You Girls...

Hizashi: Alright! The semi-finals is about to Star...Katsuki Bakugo and Ochaco Uraraka please come to the arena!

Ochaco: Welp, looks like I'm up, wish me luck you guys.

Boys/Girls: Good luck Ochaco...

As Ochaco left, (YN) then went to follow her as the others were concerned about it...

Tenya: Where's (YN) going? Is he gonna follow Ochaco??

Izuku: Hmmm, you know, he always follows her for something, but I can't put my finger on it..

Mineta: Yeah, and not only that, She also follows him as well...

Momo: You guys won't understand.

Kirashima: What do you mean???

Toru: That they both like each other.

Girls: TORU!!!!!!!

Toru: ...Whoopsie! Sorry girls...

Denki/Hanta/Kirashima: What!?! They like each other!?!

Mineta: Since when!?!

Momo: You just don't worry about it, just keep this on your word and don't say anything...

Tenya: Dont you worry Momo, we will keep our mouths shut as tight as possible.

-Ochaco POV-

I making my way down to the arena at the hallway as I heard (YN) running from behind me as he was catching up to me...

(YN): Ochaco Wait...

Ochaco: Oh (YN), What is it??

(YN): I...Just came by to tell you good luck. And do your best!

Ochaco: Awww so sweet of you, Thanks.

(YN): Oh, almost forgot.

Ochaco: What is-

Before I can even say another word, (YN) then approach to me quickly as he hugged me.

(YN): Hope this Can give you luck, if you don't mind..

Ochaco: N-No, it's totally...fine...

He was still hugging me for a while until he released me and then told me...

(YN): Again, good luck, do your best, and...hope I see you in the finals

Ochaco: *giggles* oh we'll see tough one..

He then left as he then was ready to see me go face to face against Bakugo...This is my time! To show that I can be a hero! And I can also show (YN) that I can be like him! All I have to do, is believe in myself.