Chp.23 Berserk Battle

-PLAY SONG-

Bakugo: You know, I don't care how strong you are with that quirk your on now, I'm still gonna win no matter what!

(YN): NRGH!!!!

Bakugo: Come at me you motherfucker!!!

(YN): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!

(YN) took a huge step as he caused a huge step mark from his foot and started running towards Bakugo, as he got to him, Bakugo jumped over him, but (YN) turned around as he then sees Bakugo over him,

Bakugo: What!?! How did he predict that!?!

(YN) clench his fist, and then swing his right arm to Bakugo into his gut again as he then sends him flying, (YN) jumps to go after Bakugo in the air. As he gets there to him, he then goes above Bakugo as he then gives him an elbow strike to his back

 As he gets there to him, he then goes above Bakugo as he then gives him an elbow strike to his back

With that elbow strike, Bakugo was sent flying to the ground arena face first. As he landed on the ground, he started to get up, as he was trying to recover himself, he then notices as he looked up, (YN) was coming down straight towards him as (YN) landed on top of his back again, (YN) then got off from him quickly as he then grabs Bakugo's leg and tosses him far. But Bakugo was able to recover himself as he then was this close to be out of the aren. He was standing as he then had blood in his mouth while holding his stomach...

Bakugo: D-Damn it! He's so powerful!! How can he be this powerful!?! Only all might can be this powerful!?!

(YN) then cracked his neck side ways as he kept looking at Bakugo. He started to approach him slowly as Bakugo was still standing tall, but a bit hurt...

(YN): Bakugo!

(YN) then crouch as he then gave him a boost to give himself a jump. He jump into the air as he then was starting to fall straight to Bakugo, Bakugo then crouch down as he then put both hands backwards as he then started to emit his quirk, he then use his explosion quirk to give him a jump boost as well. As he did, he then went jumping straight towards (YN) as the both hero's were going straight towards each other in the air...

Bakugo: Alright you bastard! Let's see you can handle this move!

Bakugo then started to spin around sideways as he then started to look like a drill, he started spinning so fast that he started to look like a drill.

Bakugo: You're never gonna encounter this!

(YN) then raised his right arm as his whole right arm was full of red aura. He then was about to get ready to strike Bakugo once he gets to him...

Bakugo: Take this! Explosion....

(YN): NRGH!!!!!

Bakugo: DRILL!!!!

(YN): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

(YN) then swing his right arm to Bakugo as he then gave him a ferocious and massive punch to the face, stopping Bakugo from using his move. Bakugo then was punched by (YN) as he then was sent straight fast to the ground as he crash to the floor.