Chp.1 The Visitors

-Author's POV-

One Day, a teenager name (YN) who is in his room, training. His room was filled with work out equipment. A Punching bag, Treadmill, Pull-Up Bar, and some weights. His mom, Karla, was in the kitchen washing the dishes as she then hears the door bell.

Karla: Don't worry Hon, I'll get it.

She shouted. She then dried her hands as she then goes to the door. As she then opens the door, there was no one. She looked to her left, no one, then to her right, no one as well.

Karla: Uh..Hello?

Someone then jumped in front of her. He then started to stand up slowly, this person is a large man, equally muscular, and well define physique. He had short blond hair, swept backwards, with two distinct tufts that stick up above his head, leaning slightly to each side, which often casts a dark shadow over his face, hiding everything but his bright eyes blues. He revealed himself as the greatest hero of them all, All Might!

 He revealed himself as the greatest hero of them all, All Might!

All Might: HaHaHa! Good evening M'am!

He was talking all heroic.

Karla: O-Oh my! Are you...All Might?!?

All Might: That is Correct! All Might! The Greatest Hero of them all!

Karla: It is you! Oh my goodness! I can't believe it! I'm standing to the greatest hero! ...I-It's a pleasure to meet you, How can I help you??

All Might: Well, Im not here alone.

Then came out Shouta Aizawa, a slender and tall pale-skinned person with messy hair, shoulder length black hair, that hangs in front of his face, and often opened black eyes. He was wearing a ragged black outfit, consisting a long sleeve shirt, and a matching pants that tuck into his boots. Also wearing a utility belt and a wrap scarf.

Aizawa: Good Evening, the names Shouta Aizawa, Nice to meet you m'am

Karla: Nice meeting you too Mr. Aizawa, What brings you two here, please come in.