Chp.3 The Big Day

-Author's POV-

It was the next morning, the sun was setting up as the light was about to hit on (YN)'s face. As it did, he then started opening his eyes a little. As he did, he open them slowly and then realizes All Might starring at him as he woke up. All Might then said...

All Might: YOUNG (YN)!!!! It is the day! To head for the future! To head over the UA High School, And to become the next generation of HEROS!!!!!

He then did a hero pose after

(YN) just stood there sitting on his bed as he still hasn't said a word, he was looking at All Might like "What?"

All Might: Ah, still not talking I see, well it ain't no problem! It doesn't bother me! Come on Young (YN)! UA High Starts in an hour, Come as we take you to the place of Hero's!!

After that, All Might then used his speediness to rush downstairs. Not so long, he then came back with some fresh clothes, Uniforms.

All Might: Here! This is the uniform to take at the UA High!

(YN) smiles.

All Might: Ah, I knew you would like it! Now, i will be outside waiting for you, don't take long!

All Might then rushed downstairs again with his speediness. (YN) then started to change into his uniform to get ready to head over UA.

-MINUTES LATER-

Minutes later, after brushing his teeth, taking a shower and putting on his uniform. (YN) grabbed his backpack as he then was ready to head to UA High School. He goes downstairs as he then see his mom sitting on the Sofa. She realizes him coming downstairs as she said...

Karla: (YN), Oh my, you're looking good, Oh my little boy is gonna be a hero....Now Sweetie, just be careful out there, remember always behave, and if there's trouble, well you know what to do. Make new friends and Do your job as a hero. And don't you worry about me, I'll be fine....

(YN)'s mom then was shedding a bit tears as she then hugs (YN). (Forgot to mention; (YN) is 6ft and 5in tall and all the characters are 5ft 5in tall. Anyways back to the story) his mom then hugged him tightly as he knows that his mom is going to mis him.

Karla: I'll miss you Sweetie...

(YN) then smiled as she was having a final moment with his mom. He then hugs his mom as he then said to her...

(YN): .....I'll miss you too, Mom.

Those were the final words his mom will hear...for now. Minutes later, a scene shows (YN) walking out of the house as his mom was standing at the door waving bye at him, (YN) waves. All Might then was standing at near the Limo as he sees a moment with (YN) seeing his mom one more time. He walks up to All Might as he then says to him...

All Might: It's alright Young (YN), you'll get to see your mom anytime you want to, no one is here to stop you...Now, you ready?

(YN) nods, saying yes to All Might.

All Might: All right, let's go.

All Might opens the door for (YN) as he gets in and All Might as well. The limo then drove off to UA High School. (YN)'s mom saw (YN) leaving as she says...

Karla: Goodbye, my son.