"Do you see our apartment"Chenle replied with a smile.
"Think about it,the fridge is always full,we have fluffy things everywhere and it smells nice"Chenle added,his smile never leaving his face.
"That's ture"Jisung says as he back hugged the older.
"If you wanna go I can hang out with Jaemin and Donghyuk"Chenle said back making Mark snort.
"You mean gossip"Mark said making Chenle glare.
"Of course I mean gossip"Chenle said before walking back to the couch.

"Let me just finish your food,you two can head out or wait at Mark's"Jisung said well heading back to the kitchen.
"Okay then we will be at Mark's"Jeno said before they walked out.
"Okay Chenle here's your food and a glass of milk"Jisung said while grabbing his wallet and house key's.
"Aren't you gonna change"Chenle replied before continuing to eat.
"No,besides who am I trying to impress sweats are also comfortable"Jisung said before kissing Chenle.
"Bye bye"Jisung said while walking to the door.
"Bye oh and tell Donghyuk and Jaemin I'll be coming over soon"Chenle spoke as he blow a kiss.

"And then he told me to he wanted a second cat,like yeah I want a second cat"Jaemin said while laughing.
"So are you gonna get a second one"Donghyuk asked while eating a cookie.
"I don't know but there's a good chance we will"Jaemin replied,Chenle was just sitting on the couch with his eyebrows furrowed.
"What's wrong Chenle"Jaemin asked,now a bit confused/concerned.
"Oh Lucas just texted saying he can't find Bofa in the building"Chenle answered as the others were shocked.

"When Renjun kills Lucas,it's game over"Donghyuk said with a laugh.
"Renjun won't know so Lucas will be fine"Jaemin said while drinking coffee.
"He just asked if we could help look for Bofa"Chenle spoke making them laugh.
"It's 8pm and he wants me to get up"Donghyuk said while petting the dog that was now on his lap.
"I'll go,Jaemin you wanna come with me"Chenle said as he picked up his sweater.
"Yeah I'll go,Donghyuk distract Renjun"Jaemin said as he grabbed his phone.

When they arrived at the building they saw Mark,Jeno and Jisung looking around.
"What are guys doing here"Jaemin asked well walking towards Jeno.
"Well we had arrived at the bar when Lucas texted us"Jeno said.
"He texted Chenle about it"Jaemin replied making Jeno nod.
"LOOK HARDER,RENJUN WILL BE HERE IN LIKE 15 MINUTES"Lucas yelled.
"What's everyone looking for"Renjun asked while standing at the buildings door.

"Nothing,nothing can someone go get Bofa from my office"Lucas spoke while looking at Mark.
"Of course"Mark said,everyone was quiet while Mark was gone.
"What's taking him so long,I just want to get Bofa and go home"Renjun said as he hugged Lucas.
"I know love"Lucas replied while hugging Renjun closer so he could lipped 'find our son NOW'.

"Lucas it's been 10 minutes where is he"Renjun questioned while walking towards the elevators.
"Maybe he doesn't want to leave"Lucas said while following Renjun throughout the building.
"Lucas I can't - oh Hi Renjun"Mark said with wide eyes.
"Where's Bofa"Renjun asked as he looked around the office.
"MAMA"Bofa yelled as he came out from under a table.
"BOFA"Renjun yelled while Mark and Lucas were shocked.

"We were pwaying hide and seek"Bofa said making Renjun chuckle.
"I thought you were missing"Lucas says truthfully.
"Papa can you carry me"Bofa asked as he stared at Lucas.
"Of course"Lucas replied before picking Bofa up and placing him on his shoulders.
"Let's go everyone,dinners on me"Lucas yelled making everyone cheer.
"Im gonna go home"Mark said before leaving.

"Hyuk I bought chicken and ice cream"Mark yelled when he walked through the door.
Nothing.
"Hyuk"Mark said confused as he made his my to the living only to see Donghyuk curled up on the couch with the white fluffy dog cuddled up against him.
"Cute"Mark said before picking up the younger,who began to squirm at the touch.

"Mark hyung"Donghyuk spoke with a grainy voice and slightly open eyes.
"Yes"Mark replied as he layed the boy on there bed.
"I love you"Donghyuk said as he closed his eyes again.
"I love you too"Mark whispered as he kissed Donghyuk's forehead.
"Come on marshmallow,Xiumin will be here to pick you up soon"Mark said while now carrying the dog.