Chapter 11

No pov

Renjun carefully opened the door to Lucas's office and walked straight an empty desk.
"I guess he's not back yet"Renjun spoke softly to himself slightly missing the older the office got him thinking , truthfully he probably liked Lucas first but didn't say anything,scared Lucas just wanted him for a quick fling so he kept his distinct when he would work but the older would insist on Renjun to be the one to either take his order or just serve him a refill on tea.

Lucas was just a natural flirt around Renjun since he first saw the younger so he would glance at Renjun for to long or just wink to make Renjun go bright red. He was good at it but only to the one and only Renjun,although Victoria did see him flirt with Renjun but didn't think much of it.

Eventually Lucas met Mark,Renjuns roommate and was able to kinda befriend Renjun but Renjun would block himself in his room just to calm his racing heart.
It made Renjun chuckle thinking of times Mark would forget something in his own room and Renjun would walk past to the kitchen with a pencil on his ear or between his fingers just to pretend he was thirsty and glance at Lucas.

One night Lucas stayed late and had drank a few beers he wasn't that drunk but drunk Mark insisted he stay on the couch.
So he did and Renjun just so happened to get home late that night and saw the older sleeping on the couch.
Of course Lucas was awake but decided he would pull the younger closer to hug him for a few minutes before turning over letting Renjun go.

Renjun just ran to his room with a lack of oxygen and a heated face.

The memories filled Renjuns mind making him smile a bit but a voice broke him from his thoughts.
"You should smile like that all the time Junnie"Lucas said causing Renjun to look at him,his smile began to fade as he remained silent.
Lucas slowly walked closer.
"Love is something wrong"he ask voice laced with concern as he wrapped his long arms around the smaller.

Renjun just shock his head then lifted the small bag with his homemade bento letting a small smile make its way to his lips.
"I brought you the goods"Renjun spoke as Lucas let out a chuckle before bending down kiss Renjun lips softly.

"Here,you should eat now"Renjun said blushing a litte at the sudden kiss.
"Okay,but you have to eat with me"Lucas replied letting his child side run wild.
Patting his lap motioning Renjun to sit on it, to which Renjun declined at first but ended up sitting down anyway.

"Ahh"Lucas said putting a spoonful of rice in front of Renjun mouth,Renjun just shook his head but opened his mouth anyway.
"Try the prawns"Renjun said swallowing the rice.
"Okay but you eat one to"Lucas replied Renjun picked one up and began to eat them with Lucas,his tummy bubbled after the third bite causing him to rush to the trash can and puke out what he managed to eat.

"You okay"Lucas asked when he finally made it over to Renjun.
"Yeah,I just ate to fast"Renjun lied but Lucas believed him or at least he thought.
"Here you can lay down on the long couch well I call someone to get rid of the trash Renjun nodded not really wanting to fight he was still a little tried anyways and the furniture in Lucas's office was to comfortable to say no.

About an hour later Lucas had made his way over to Renjuns sleeping body and decided to lay down next to him on the large couch thinking 'a break won't hurt' he then laced there hands together and looked at the rings,Lucas had bought a ring with Renjuns help on a small date one day and they've worn them since.

Thirty minutes later Lucas's office door slowly opened revealing his and Renjuns parents.
You see Lucas's mom got in contact with Renjuns mom after getting back to China and decided to vist the couple considering Renjuns parents didn't know he was 'Married' but also didn't say they were coming to vist either.