Chapter 6

No pov

Flashback ~👅💦

After they ate some dumplings Lucas grabbed another beer from the fridge before sitting back down.
"So"Lucas spoke and Renjun just drank his beer.
"How's work going"Lucas asked not really knowing what to say.
"Good I mean I only work two days and the pays a little low but.......good I guess,It really sucks when old men come in and try and touch me but what can I do"Renjun said taking another drink of beer.

"Renjun you should've said something"Lucas replied looking at Renjun who had let a few tears fall.
"I didn't want to bother anyone"Renjun said wiping his tears drinking the the rest of his beer he was a light weight he was already a little drunk.

Lucas just hugged the younger engulfing him in a big hug whispering things he knew Renjun needed to hear at that moment.
"Can I have another beer"Renjun asked softly well looking into Lucas's eyes that were full of love.
Lucas slowly let go of Renjun before getting him another beer and maybe a couple more for himself and by his fourth beer he knew he was drunk.

But Renjun was still Renjun,Beautiful that was the only word to describe him and the moment was perfect.
Renjun could feel himself getting drawn closer to the older,his body felt hot but perfect.
"Lucas"Renjun spoke well looking at the older.

"Yeah"Lucas said in a voice that was just right.
"I'm gonna do something I might regret"Renjun said with love layered between a lustful moment.As there mouths got closer the could feel themselves become one as they fought for dominance,there lips pulled apart leaving a small string of spit but they both knew who won.

Renjun's shyness hit him like a truck but he wanted to win,climbing on top of Lucas he contacted there lips again this time with power and hunger it was all or nothing.
Lucas lifted Renjun like he was a five pound weight Renjun just wrapped his legs around Lucas as he was walking.

Once they got to the room Lucas put Renjun on the bed b with a little bounce Renjun got needer and Lucas could feel his pants getting tight.
Slowly they took off each other's clothes, teasing as they got closer to being naked.
All of a sudden Lucas let out a small chuckle making Renjun slightly insecure.

"Moomin underwear"Lucas said smirking well slowly taking them off.
"Cute"He said making Renjun blush before sucking on Renjun's neck making him moaning mess.

The next morning before Kun and Chenle got there Lucas asked Renjun a question a question Renjun didn't know how to answer.
"Will you work for me"Lucas asked calmly right before the knock on the door and before Renjun got out of the car Renjun replied with a simple 'I'll think about'.
Swapping Phone numbers that was that.

Until later when Renjun texted Lucas he would do it but on a few rules.
1:Don't ask me stupid question's.
2:Im not a maid so I won't clean up.
3:My privacy is not yours.

Flashback end~

So there he was standing in Lucas's kitchen cooking him lunch.
Renjun got a little bored since he was alone and decided to sing well cooking little did he know Lucas was outside the kitchen door listening to the younger's beautiful voice.
[Just listen to my page and your skin will be flawless]

Lucas decided to sit at his dining table and wait for Renjun to get done.
After about twenty-five minutes Renjun was finally done cooking and had brought Lucas's lunch out to him.

"Tada"Renjun said as he sat down on the chair beside Lucas.
"Don't you want some" Lucas asked picking up his chopsticks.
"Nah I ate at home"He lied he didn't feel like eating and he really didn't want to make it a big deal.

"Well after I get done eating I have to get ready for work,I would love if you could make some cookies for my workers"Lucas said eating the food to which he gave a thumbs up.
"That's what I'm here for"Renjun replied standing up with a small smile.

"Could you also come with,you can sit in my office well I do my work I'll buy snacks on are way"Lucas said as Renjun stood up to which Renjun just nodded.

It had been a hour Lucas was finishing getting ready and Renjun had finished the cookies and had put them in a box Lucas said he could put them in.

"They smell wonderful"Lucas said walking towards Renjun.
Renjun turned around to greet Lucas but couldn't say anything instead just stared.

"Take a picture it will last longer"Lucas said and Renjun just scoffed.

Once they arrived at Lucas work building his assistant Yuqi greeted him.

"Good evening sir"Yuqi bowed.

'What's this feeling'Renjun thought.

...

Till next time 👋😚✌

This is dedicated to minalee99 for giving me an idea so thank you 😊

Don't worry about Yuqi okay lol 👋