"Aria. I don't know where to start. But the first thing I am going to say is sorry. I know that doesn't make up for my behavior lately, but it's all I got. The reason I have been this way, was because everything I have known for years has changed drastically in the time span of a week. I stepped down from my luna position and I lost my title. The only thing I had left was your father and you and your brother and sister. But you are my baby girl and that's why I reacted the way I did. In some way it felt like I had lost you too. Thats also why I have been causing confrontation and acting like a looney bin." By now we both had tears in our eyes.

She then continued "When I found out you and Blake mated I lashed out like that because you were his now. He took you away from me. But I didn't realize how much joy he brought you, and still continues to bring you. I realized I could never bring you that amount of happiness. Xavier came in the room and really told me off. But I can't be mad at him because everything he said was true. When he left I was just sitting there, until I remembered something my mom once told me before I had gotten married. I wrote it down so I would never forget it." She then passed me a folded up piece of paper. I hadn't even seen it before. She motioned for me to open it. So I did and this is what it said inside,

"Tragedies will always be found in the things we love. And if we are not willing to see the beauty in losing something that means the world to us, then imagine how terrible it will be to live for them.

We must always welcome the end of all things. For sometimes, knowing nothing lasts forever, is the only way we can learn to fall in love with all the moments and all the people that are meant to take our breathe away"

         ~r.m. drake~

*A/N: This is a real poem by one of my favorite poets. His name is Robert m. Drake hence the r.m. drake at the end. Ok now on with the story*

I had tears streaming down my face. I look up at my mother and I am lost for words. This poem is so beautiful. My mother really apologized. All I can do was hug her. We stayed in that position for awhile until we both finally stopped crying, then I pulled away and began to speak

"Mom you are not losing me. I will always be there for you. My mate got me but he isn't taking me anywhere. I love you so much, and Blake loves you like a 2nd mother. He always had, this is hurting him too.  He won't ever show it because he is a male but he does get affected by you insulting him all the time. I accept your apology. Just promise this won't happen again."

" I promise. And I will talk to Blake soon." She says smiling

"Thank you " I say.

"Now someone else wants to talk to you.  I will send them right in." She says and gets up. She opens the door and closes it. Then the door opens again and closes.

I turn around and see Nicole standing there awkwardly.

"Hi" She whispers with a small wave.

"Hi" I say back.

We sit in complete silence staring awkwardly at the objects around the room like it is the most interesting things in the world.

"I am so sorry Aria. I can't believe I blew up on you like that. I know there has to be a reason you didn't tell me. Because I know that you tell me everything. I don't expect you to fogiv—" I cut off her rambling with a hug. She finally recollect herself from shock and hugs me back.

I pull away and look into her eyes showing truth and honesty "What you did really hurt me. I was so embarrassed, but we are best friends and I I forgive you. But there are some things I still can't tell you because of mine and Blake's safety, bit in due time you will find out like the rest of the pack." I say.