CHAPTER 8: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"wow.... you dont get how much that means.." rachel says in awe and i just shrugged. we all know we arent the closest sisters.... and im not gonna ruin the moment and mention the fact that i was completly wasted when i got their names...
we finished our little sappy moment and finally got out of the store and continued our little shopping trip, we went to pretty much every store and we were currently at the food court and were laughing our a$$'s off, and for the first time in years I sorta didn't hate my sisters.

"Your kidding! that really happened!" Rachel laughed and i nodded.

"im serious. she deserved it! i wouldnt have had to shave her bald if she didnt start that rumor that my boobs were fake so i cut her ugly hair off and that started the rumor she was really a man." I smirked as Rebecca held her sides looking like she was legit about to pass out from laughing so hard. the whole side of the food court we were on people stared at us like we were on crack. Stupid nosey people.

"Ok i think its time to get home. dad might want us back for dinner." Rebecca announced before we got up and left while sharing stories the whole way.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When rebecca dropped me off back at sams there was a red truck in the driveway that belonged to noneother than bella swan. I dont know why but i just dont like her at all.

So Bland.
Why does jake bother chaseing after her when he could have any other girl.
Maybe one with an actual personality...

I walked into the house as everyone sat in the living room doing there own thing.
when i closed the door almost all heads turned to me, only one didnt. a kind of musclular girl with long black hair and looks as if the glare she wore towards Bella The Bland was permantly marked onto her face.

I like this girl already.

"Tori! i wanted you to meet my sister Leah. Leah this is tori , jakes sister and Paul's  imprint." Seth introduced us with a carefree smile and his arm firmly wrapped around his mates waist.

"Sup." I said and she nodded to me and gave me a smirk.

"I already heard lots about you, and honestly i think we will get along fine." She states nonchalantly which sort of surprised me because I get the vibe she doesn't like a lot of people, but i just returned the smile.

"All bad i assume. " I reply with a raised brow which she laughed at as i pushed embry off the couch and sat in his place.

"Hey!" He whined but i stuck my toung out at him and he fake glared at me.

"So tori we have been talking, and your since not officialy apart of the pack YET i was wondering if would like to officially join?"sam asked as i just shrugged.

"Sure. i guess it would be cool to be in a actual pack instead of being a lone wolf." I reply boredly.

"Also there is more we need to discuss. like about your first shift..." sam stammers out and i just nod my breath hitching.
I've never really talked about it with anyone, not even jake knew all the details.

"Yes. before my mother passed away i have been feeling off. then when she passed it got worse, my tempter got more intense and then i found out my sisters were leaving and i lost it.
When I went out to blow off some steam walking in the woods, I started shaking and then i just shifted into a big fuzzy white wolf. why?" I rambled while sam nodded along, everyone was deadly silent.

"Because were trying to figure out something. you see your family blood line is a alpha bloodline. we thought jake had the alpha blood. but now im not so sure.." Sam muttered unsure of himself as my eyes popped open.

"You cant mean.. you dont think i might be a alpha. Jakes older than me though! i have the birth certificate and everything ! " I point out and he shakes his head in turn.

"But you shifted first. " he stated simply and i shook my head trying to let all the information sink in. I cant be a Alpha? I'm Tori black.. 17 year old ,bad ass, rebellion.

"Its just a theory. " Sam he adds finally.
After that we dropped the subject.

"Welcome to the pack!" Embry shouts sitting on my lap making me loose blood cerculation in my legs.

"Embry! get your fatass off my legs before they fall off." I whine pushing him off me.

"Aw we got school tomorrow.." Jared said frowning.

"Hahaha you guys got school tomorrow suckers!" I tease sticking my tongue out, then confused when they started laughing.

"No. Haha WE got school tomorrow." Jake states giving me a pointed look and my smile dropped.

"you better not mean..."

"Yes. You're going to La Push high."

Shit.

Until i update it so dont forget to comment and vote!
sorry this part wasnt so good but its going to.

keep reading and i love you guys!!!!! <3