Chapter 7

"Your house? Why would the last piece be here?" Tara asked as the three stood inside Starlet's bedroom.
      "The last guard must be here," Maverick answered. Commotion from outside had Starlet walking to the window. Outside was around 20 sea creatures guarding her house, with the one they were looking for nowhere in sight. "I don't see the bag anywhere."
      "Me neither," Tara fussed.
      "Well he has to be here somewhere," Star said. Just as she finished her sentence she heard footsteps coming from downstairs. These footsteps got louder as they march up the steps toward her room. Running to hide, Star jumped into the closet as Maverick hid under the bed, and just as the door to her room opened Tara hid behind it. Peeking through the shutters of her closet Star saw it was the sea creature with the bag.
      The monster looked around the room in suspicion, he approached the closet and was just about to open it when a small shelf that had a picture frame on it fell to the ground, making a loud ​Thunk! ​Turning to the door the monster ran over pulling the door forward and discovered Tara, just as she was about to run for it he grabbed her and dragged her out of the room and down the stairs. Now out of hearing Star and Maverick came out of their hiding places.
      "How are we gonna get Tara back?" Maverick questioned.
      "I know."