Chapter 6

"One bag down two to go," Maverick stated while now holding the bag.
      "Yep now come on, let's see if what Arsenio said really works," Star then picked up the original stone and noticed one of the holes had been sealed with green glass. "This must be what happens after we find each piece," she remarked. Then she lifted the stone to her eye and peaked through a different hole.
      "What do you see?" Tara chimed.
      "I see the Rosegrove cemetery."
      "That's not creepy, but let's go." They all closed their eyes and next thing they
knew they were at the entrance gates.
      The entrance had these long tall gates that surrounded the entire land. They
were put up to prevent teenagers from sneaking in at night.
      It was a dare that the varsity football team made all the freshman do.
They had to climb the gates and run all the way to the back where the oldest graves are, and they had dig up a whistle that the seniors would hind in advance. Then one freshman would blow on the whistle as hard as they can, this noise would cause the night guards to come out. The way you stayed on the team was if you could run back and climb the fence without getting caught by the guards.
      "Why a cemetery?" Tara pondered.
      "No idea, but let's go find out," Starlet led the way. Pushing open the gates she walked in. As they passed the lobby they noticed the guards were missing.
      Continuing to the back door they walked through the cemetery they didn't follow the path afraid of running into a monster. They headed to the back where all the old graves sat. As they got closer they could hear the sound of shovels. Once in viewing distance they hid behind a small tomb. Tara peaking around spots the next bag.
      "He's by that tall tombstone next to a pile of coffins."
      "Coffins?" Star asked.
      "Yeah, looks like they're digging up more men to help."
      "That's not good, we need to hurry and get that bag. Any ideas?" Maverick whispered.
      "Shhh he's coming this way," Tara whispered quickly. As the sea creature
came closer and passed the tomb Maverick reached out and without warning pulled him to them. Acting on adrenaline Star stabbed him then grabbed the bag. Now a pile of sand at their feet Star whisper yelled "What was that?! I thought we were gonna come up with a plan first!"
      "Sorry I just saw an opportunity and took it," Maverick muttered sheepishly.
      "Well at least we got that one quick, now let's get the last one and be done with this," Tara regarded.
      "Okay hold on," Star reminded​ ​as she looked through the last hole and was transported up the final location.