Part - 29 (I Love you)

Start from the beginning

Gauri - you wouldn't have drop me right???

Om - no way... Are you mad... I could never do that... Now will you please come here??? Where are you???

She didn't reply...

Om - Arey where are you???

Suddenly... Fairy lights around him brightened his surroundings like magical star dust.... He looked around and finally spotted her... Standing right there... Leaning on that tree....

She slowly took steps towards him.... Her eyes looked more magical in the glow of fairy lights... And that smile....

"Beautiful" Omkara uttered without even realising....

She came closer making His heartbeat go crazy.... She stood just inches away from him...

Suddenly the atmosphere around them turned magical...

Gauri - I know.... You could never hurt me...

Om - never....

She held his hand.... looking at him with love... She said....

"Mujhe pata hai.... Tu mera haath kabhi nahi chhodega..."

(I know... That you will never leave my hand...)

Om smiles... Only if he knew what her next words will be....

Gauri - but that doesn't mean I would ask you to hold my hand forever and stop you from moving forward... I want to be your Wings that will help you to fly high... Don't make me the chains that are only meant to stop you from flying...

Omkara frowned... he couldn't understand what was her point...

Om - Piddi???

Gauri - Monkey.... I don't want to be your weakness... I want to be your strength...

Om - Piddi what are you...

Gauri(cutting him) - Go to London... Please.... Complete your studies... and come back... I want you to go...

Omkara took few steps backwards leaving her hand... Shaking his head negatively....

Om - I thought that conversation was over... I told you I'm not going... It's not a big deal... I can complete my studies here... Stop thinking about it...

Gauri - it is a big deal...

Om - no it's not...

Gauri - fine! Toh mere is Sawaal ka jawab de... Agar aaj teri jagah mujhe Aisa Mauka milta... Aur main Zid Karti ki mujhe tujhe chhod ke nahi Jana... Kya tu mujhe yeh karne deta??? Kya tu khush hota Ki Maine tere liye apna career chhod diya??? Bol...

(Fine! Then answer me... if I am at your place... If I get this kind of opportunity and decide not to take it because I don't want to stay away from you... Will you let me do that??? Will you be happy that I have chosen you over my career??? Tell me...)

Omkara went silent.... He can't lie... He can't say he would be happy to hear that... Her success is what would make him happy... Not this...

Gauri - chup kyu ho Gaya??? Jawab nahi hai naa??? Ab bol Naa... It's not a big deal..

(Why are you silent??? don't you have any answers??? Now say that line again... It's not a big deal...)

Omkara still remain silent.... He really didn't have any answer... He hated the fact that she was making sense... How could he expect her to agree to his decision when he himself couldn't do that....

Gauri - I know I'm making you angry right now... But if hurting you for a bit can give you a better opportunity.... I am willing to do that... you have to go...