" You too bear my all useless tantrums, , my stupidity!! I trouble you a lot, don't I??"

Arnav held her hand as he could see she was becoming sentimental.

"Well.. Yes, You trouble me a lot.. But Koi baat nehi.  Haq hai tumhara.. Wife ho meri, You have every rights to trouble me, to be angry with me if I hurt you by any way. We both are two individuals Khushi, some time I do something that you don't like and sometime you do something I don;t like.. But that's perfectly fine, Is not it??" 

Spoke Arnav, trying to lighten this sensitive atmosphere. They both were husband and wife and love each other but that does not mean they both have to accept each other's words without a question back. That would make it too rigid, they share different opinion and while concluding they should understand each other's opinion as well. 

" I don't understand whether I should go to Lucknow or not Arnav!! (She finally opened up in front of him on this matter.) I really don't want to face that."

" If you run away from past, it will only weaken you Khushi. For once, let's face it and END it forever!! (He squeezed her hand.) Main hun tumahre sath Khushi, humeshal!! (I'm with you.. forever .) And I know you can do it."

There was warmness in his voice and belonging in his words that made her heart flattered. He knows very well how to mellow her down and how to make her understand ..not that she had any problem with it!! She knows very well, she will always find him as her supporter in every phase of life, but that commitment through word made her feel more submissive in front of him. In anger she just fails to understand any logic but with given time Khushi does know how to handle the situation and Arnav was very much aware of this trait of her.

 A woman not only needs her husband's protection, she sometime needs his psychological support!! Her disturbed heart came to a pause. She does not like that concept of husband acting as a shield for his wife, if husband has to act as a shield, then he has to walk ahead of his wife!! She wants Arnav to walk with her, beside her not as a shield but as a partner.

Being under protection, some where makes you feel weaker..But having someone's emotional support gives you a number of ways to stand and face the problems. She remembered that day when Arnav accompanied with her to police station to face that guy who had tried to hurt her, each time Arnav holds her hand that gives her inner strength that a wife expects from her husband's end.

Khushi smiled a little and wrapped her arms around his neck pressing herself against his body seeking his heat from his body. Arnav too wrapped his arms around her inhaling her refreshing aroma deeply and collecting her closely. His tired body seems refreshing up with her submission tuning with their passion and love. Their love has color and their passion has magic. And when these two collided then nothing matters beyond this.

***************************

Anita and Aarav were waiting for Arnav and Khushi for dinner at table, Anita called out their name, but got no reply as both had fallen into peaceful slumbers in each other's arms later being tired. Anita was about to get up and call them, Aarav stopped her.

" Anita, I guess they both can eat themselves when they feel hungry!! You relax and sit, finish your plate!!"

Anita tried to intervene; Aarav shook his head. Aarav understood the privacy his children were needing may be because this phase was passed in his life years before.

" Anita!!"

Anita had to agree though her motherly instinct was not ready to hear any excuse.

**************************

Khushi's stomach grumbled making her curl on bed, she opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Arnav's face just by 1-2 inches away from her. Another round of sound came from her empty stomach. Pressing her lips, Khushi slowly took Arnav's arm away from her, then freed his legs slowly and got down from bed adjusting her dress and glanced at table clock which was showing 1 am. She felt damn hungry and angry at the same time, making her way out of room slowly, Khushi moved towards kitchen while muttering herself,

"Oh God.. Don't make me feel so hungry in middle of night like this. Do you even know if by any chance anyone finds me in kitchen what will happen.. I'll shoot myself in embarrassment!! Don't awake anyone testing my luck once again..I don't trust me Luck. Please!!"

She opened refrigerator, took some food and was moving towards microwave to heat those when suddenly lights came up. She shut her eyes as tightly as possible hoping who ever was there apart from her too do the same!!

"Khushi??"

Anita's voice rang in her ears, making a cry like face she slowly turned around. Anita was surprised seeing food in her hand.

" What are you doing at this time??"

Khushi gulped down once, her cheeks were hot.

" Maa, I .. I was hungry.. So.."

Anita asked.

" I was calling you and Chotey many times during dinner.. You did not even respond back.'

Khushi replied hesitantly, what should she reply why they did not join for dinner.

" We slept early..so.."

Anita opened her mouth to say something, but something strike in her brain and she stopped abruptly. Moving towards RO to get some normal water, she said.

" I was here to get water..Forgot to keep it before sleeping."

Khushi nodded her head, then Anita left from there not turning further!! Khushi took a deep sigh in relief thinking Maa did not ask anything further. Heating up food, she moved towards chair and started filling her stomach.

*******************************

Arnav and Khushi were sitting on stairs of Gazebo, they found that the most appropriate place where they could talk peacefully on this matter. It was a beautiful afternoon.

"As Papa asked me to meet Vikram Singh I went to meet him, he told me.."

Arnav told everything to Khushi, whose eyes were moist by the end of the his telling her that. Staring at her front blankly, Khushi repeated.

" He named it as FRIENDSHIP!! Is it called as friendship?? He was practically raping my mother for days and.."

"Shh.." 

Arnav held her hand. Wiping her lone tear away from her eye corner, Khushi faced Arnav.

" When do we have to visit that place??"

Arnav shook his head.

" First let's study the actual happening there more keenly. Then we will visit there!! I'm sure, it's not easy to tackle this issue there so as to face the questions of Royal heads!! You need to have patient and tolerance, Khushi.. Huh??"

Khushi blinked her eyes, keeping her hand on his that was holding her hand, she leaned on his shoulder.

" Hmm.. I pray I never come to about that man.. I really  don't know what I will do after knowing his identity!!"

Her voice some where made Arnav a bit disturbed too. Kissing her hair, he pulled her in his embrace.

" Shut up Khushi.. Don't talk nonsense." (He shrieked up.)

Khushi did not say anything further, clutching his black shirt she and  snuggled deeper. Arnav leaned his head downward touching her head with his.