Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Nicole’s POV

“I can’t believe we lost,” Alex muttered as we all headed onto the bus. We just finished bowling and of course my team won. Rian, Zack, Danny and I on one team, Alex, Flyzik, Lisa and Jack on the other. Alex didn’t want Lisa and I together for obvious reasons.

“Told you I’d kick your ass at bowling,” I said, sitting on the couch in the front lounge. He rolled his eyes as he kissed my cheek.

“You, me at Wii Bowling. I’ll kick your ass,” he said.

“Whatever,” I smiled at him.

“But you guys cheated!” shrieked Lisa. She was walking up the bus steps while Zack and Danny were trailing behind her.

“How did we cheat?” Danny asked her.

“You have her,” Lisa scowled at me, crossing her arms over her chest.

“So you’re saying that we used Nicole to cheat?”

“Well it’s obvious.” Lisa glared at me and stormed toward the back lounge. The bus door was hanging open and Rian walked on. He was smiling while holding a phone to his ear. I’m still hypnotized on how white his teeth are.

“That’s great! I can’t wait to see you,” he hung up the phone. Alex wriggled his eyebrows at Rian.

“What?” he asked.

“I’m guessing Cass is joining us on tour?” Alex asked.

“How did you know?” Rian asked.

“Please, it’s written all over your face,” Jack said, coming up the bus steps. He closed the door leaving a bang to erupt the whole bus.

“Well she is coming. We’re picking her up tomorrow night in North Carolina.”

“Yes! Finally another girl on tour besides the witch,” I cheered. Alex chuckled beside me as he put his arm around me. I’ve meet Cass a few times. I first met her on the Nothing Personal tour in 2010. She was super nice and I remember her telling me all about Rian and her. Whenever I’m on tour with Alex, Cass is always there for me. She’s my tour buddy. She’s like my big sister.

“Speaking of the witch, where is she?” Jack asked.

“Back lounge,” Danny said, pointing his thumb behind him. We all sat in silence as the bus began to move.

“So are you guys writing for your new album now?” I asked. The guys nodded.

“Yeah, we probably have a solid five songs written so far,” Alex said.

“Am I aloud to hear them?” I pleaded.

“You’ve already heard one of them. Somewhere in Neverland, remember?”

“Yeah, but what about the other songs?”

“You’ll have to wait like everyone else,” Alex tapped my nose with his finger. I rolled my eyes.

“What are you naming the album?” Flyzik asked.

“I already thought about it. I’m thinking Don’t Panic.”

We were all silent for a minute.

“I like it,” Jack said. “Sums up what all our songs are about. So far.”

Rian and Zack nodded in agreement.

“I don’t get it,” I said. Jack laughed as Alex squeezed my shoulder also laughing.