Ch. 24 I saved Chloe.

(Echo pov)
I woke up in a hospital bed in my stomach and look beside me. I see Asher. I try to get up but he push me back down. "Stay down baby. Your still weak." Asher said. "Is Chloe ok?" I ask. "Yes Chloe is fine." Asher said. "What happened?" I ask. They told me what happened. That's when I found out Chase and Felipe are here. "What are you two doing here?" I ask. "Like I said you're like a sister to us and there is no way we are abandoning our sister in her time of need." Chase said. I smile a little. "When can we go home?" I ask. "As soon as the doctor says we can." Asher said. Then the doctor came in. He checked my blood system and my back. "Ok you can go home. But be careful and no heavy lifting. You might be weak for today but tomorrow you should feel fine." He said. I nod and the guys help me up. We walk out side. I lean on Asher and he raps his arm around my waist. We went to his car and got in. Chase drove and Asher held me in his lap. I close my eyes. "Echo are you ok?" Asher asked. I nod. "Just a little tired." I said. We got home and got out. Asher took me to the throne room and layed me down on the throne couch. "Are you ok?" He asked. I nod. He kissed my forehead. Then Barren comes in. "Asher we think your room is safe now. So you can stay there if you want." Barren said. "Ok thanks." Asher said. I sat up and Asher helped me up. We went to his room and he layed me down. I sigh with relief when my head hits the pillow. Asher sat next to me and caressed my cheek. I sigh and my eyes tear up a little. "I'm sorry Asher." I said. I sit up and he pulls me to him. He hugs me and I cry into his shirt. "Why are you sorry baby?" Asher asked. "This is all my fault. If I hadn't been there then this never would have happened." I said. "So are you saying Luke is following us?" Asher asked. "Yeah. Right before the knife launched I smelt Luke." I said. Asher growls. "Ok. Bed time." He said and kissed my forehead. We lay down and go to sleep.
When I woke my stomach hurts badly and I'm on my back. I shake Asher's leg a little. He moans. "Asher please wake up. I'm begging you to wake up." I said as my eyes tear up and tears run down my face. Asher saw my crying and sat up. "What's wrong?" He asked, worry clear on his face. "My stomach hurts badly." I said through getting air. He sits up and moved my shirt so he can see. "DAD!" Asher yells. He lowers my shirt and I see a huge wound in a shape. It reads she will be mine and is bleeding like crazy. Barren runs in and they start talking. "Asher!" I yell in pain. "Ok I will go. Heal her and then come to breakfast." Barren said and left. He closed the door and Asher bends down to my stomach. He licks the wound and it heals. Then he kissed my belly and the pain went away. Asher looked at me worry written all over his face. "Better?" He asked. I nod. Still breathing like I just ran a marathon. "What was that?" I ask. "There is some thing about vampire salvia that heals. Then some thing about our kiss that takes pain away." Asher said as he rests his hand on my belly and moves his thumb back and forth. I nod and he lowers my shirt. He kissed my forehead and the rests his forehead on mine. He moves his hand up and down on my arm. "Let's go eat." He said. I nod and he helped me up. I lean on him and he rapped his arm around my waist. We went to the dinning hall and Barren jumps up. "Is she alright?" He asked quickly. "Yes. She is fine." Asher said and we sit down. Barren sits down and sighs with relief. "What?" Chase asked. "I think Luke broke into our room last night and made a massage in Echo's belly with a knife." Asher said. "What did it say?" Felipe asked. "She will be mine." Asher said. "Can Echo stay with you two for a while?" Asher asked. "Yes of course." Chase said. "Where's Abigail?" Asher asked. "She had some business I gave her to do and it's out of town." Barren said. Asher nods. We eat and then got ready for school. I put on my clothes and walk out of the bathroom. I was meet by Asher holding bandages. "I want to bandage the wound. If you don't mind." He said. I shake my head no. "Then take off your shirt." He said and went behind me. I slide off my shirt but I hold it to my chest as Asher raps the bandages around my stomach like a cast. When he was done I put my shirt on and shift to wolf. He put the collar and leash on. I snuggle with him like I'm saying I'm scared. "I know baby. But I will protect you and so will my brothers." Asher said. I nod and we went to his car. When I shift to wolf the bandages are visible to any one who would look at me. We got to his school and as we walk down the hall, every one is watching me. I lower my head and follow Asher's feet. Some of the pets growl a little and I whimper. I guess their masters have talked so bad about me they hate me to. Asher got to his locker and Chase comes up. "Hey can I watch Echo during lunch? I will feed her and I will let her take a nap." Chase said. "All right. Besides she kind of needs to move between people. Could she start staying with you during lunch?" Asher asked. "Of course." Chase said. Asher looks at me and I nod. We went to his first class and Asher sat down. He put his head in his hand and I nudge his leg. I whimper when he looks at me. "I'm ok girl." He said and pet me. We got through Asher's first two classes. Now it's lunch time and Asher is at his locker. Chase comes up. "Here. She better be feed and if she falls a sleep just little her sleep." Asher said. "On it." Chase said although today I don't feel tired. I think I'm used to getting up that early. I follow Chase down the hall with my head lowered in submission. I hear him sigh. He went out side.