Ch. 15 Last day.

(Echo pov)
Right now me and Asher are cuddling. It's almost bed time. Today was the last day of the month and I haven't killed Asher. The guy is going to be mad tomorrow. "Bed time Echo." Asher whispers softly. The guy keeps coming every night so I fear sleep now. I nod and he rubs my arm. After a few minutes I fell a sleep.
When I woke up it's morning. The guy didn't come last night to my surprise. But this means he will come today and end my life. I got up and got dressed. Then Asher woke up and then so did Duke. They got up and Asher came to me. "Hey it's ok baby. No harm will come to you I promise." Asher said. I guess he can tell how scared I am. I nod and he hugs me. He kissed my forehead and I rap my arms around his neck. I cuddle with him and he squeezed me. "Let's go eat." I said. We went to the dinning hall and sat down. Asher's family is here. "Was there a knife today?" Barren asked. "No thankfully." Asher said. For the last few days we woke up and the knife is in my hands to Asher's throat. "Good." Barren said. "Echo. Did you sleep ok last night?" Asher asked. I nod and Duke sets his head in my lap. He whimpers and gives me puppy dog eyes. "What?" I ask. He sniffs at my plate and I push it where he can't get to it. He sets his head in my lap and whimpers again. I roll my eyes and pet him. "Echo do you want to go out side today?" Asher asked. "Yeah." I said. "Take Duke with you." Amelia said. "Alright." Asher said. When we were done, we went out side. I shift and Asher puts a leash on me. "It's just for safety." He said. I nod and we took a walk around the garden. Then we were attacked by wolves. One attacked me and started to scratch at me. I fight back. Though I am to weak to do any thing. Then some guards capture the wolves and I roll over on my stomach. I'm shaking with fear. Asher bends down to me. "Are you ok?" He asked. He ran his hand through my fur. I nod and he picked me up. We went inside and to his room. He set me on the bed and Duke got beside me. "I have to tell my dad about this and talk to those wolves. Please stay here." Asher said. I nod and he kissed my furry head. He left and Duke cuddles with me. "Duke can I tell you some thing?" I ask in wolf. He nods. "Duke some one wants Asher dead." I said. I go on to explain every thing about the past month and how today that was the guy that attacked. When I finish I lay head down and cry. He nuzzles me and then Asher comes in. Duke jumped up and went to Asher. He pulled on his pants leg and dragged Asher out. The door closed and I shift to human. A few minutes later Asher came in. Duke left. Asher sat next to me after closing the door. "Echo baby why didn't you tell me?" Asher asked. "I was scared you would leave me or kill me if I did." I said and a lump formed in my throat. Asher hugs me and I cuddle with him. "I could never leave you. I love you to much." Asher said. The truth is I love him to. That's why I wouldn't kill him. "I'm sorry I should have told you. I'm sorry Asher." I said. He rocks me back and forth. "It's ok baby. You did it because you were fearing for your live. It's ok. I understand." Asher said as he moves my hair behind my ear and kissed my head. "I love you." I whisper and Asher squeezed me. "I love you to." He whispered softly and rubbed my back. "Can we move so I can cuddle with you better?" Asher asked. I nod and he moved so he's leaning on the head board. He pulled me to him and I cuddle with him. We watch tv and order our meals the rest of the day. Asher didn't want to leave the room while they were working with the wolves. Now he is working on paper work. He pulls me into his lap and raps one arm around me. I lean on him and he rests his chin on my shoulder. I rest my head on his head and he smiles. "So is this guy still trying to kill me?" Asher asked as he looked at me. "I don't know." I said quietly and he kissed my forehead. "What would happen to you if I die?" Asher asked. "I think I would die a few days later." I said and cuddle with him. He rubs my side with his thumb and nods. He rest his chin on my head and I close my eyes. "Well ok. I won't let that happen." Blade said. I smile a little and nod. "So school starts tomorrow and I still want you to come." Asher said. I nod. "As a wolf?" I ask. "Yes as a wolf." Asher said. "Ok." I said. He rubs my side with his thumb and hums a little. After a few minutes I fell a sleep.
(Asher pov)
I am working on my paper work when Echo falls a sleep on me. I smile and kiss her head. She smiles a little in her sleep and I chuckle. Then Barren comes in and I put my finger to my lips. He gives me a weird look and I point to Echo. He nods. "Well I got the paper work done for your school and Echo will go with you as a wolf. But she will be considered a pet. Although you can treat her how ever you want." Barren said. "Ok. Do I have to have a leash on her?" I said. "I don't like doing that to her. It just reminds her about what she's been through." I added. "No I don't think so. As long as she stays close to you and doesn't run off." Barren said. "I can't see Echo running off." I said. He chuckles. "Ok get some sleep. You two have a long day a head of you." Barren said and left. I chuckle and set my paper work down. I hug Echo and kiss her head. I lay her down gently beside me and lay down with her. I cover us up and rap my arms around Echo. I pull her to me and cuddle with her. She turns over to face me and grips my shirt. I chuckle and kiss her forehead. Then after a few minutes I fell a sleep holding my baby girl.

AN/ so going to school is not constant for them. Sorry. I'm not really a good writer.